Fox News: Democrat Mark Sanford admits to affair...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Wilbur Mills fired Clinton when he worked for him in DC as a page or staff assistant when Clinton was in college.

Mills fired him because Clinton couldn't figure out how to get the A/C going in Mills big ass Cadillac that Clinton drove him around in.

What had been a minor annoyance blew up on some stifling hot August DC afternoon when Mills had had enough of dumb ass Bill.

#21     Jun 26, 2009
  2. I saw him saying he wanted to be like David in the Bible - dust himself off after falling down and get back to work.

Why wasn't he thinking about the Bible verse "Thou shalt not commit adultery" before he went on his banging week - and after his wife told him to stop seeing Miss Argentina if he wanted to repair their marriage. So what does he do? Abandon his kids and go see her over Father's Day weekend.

They should introduce a bill in his honor - The Mark Sanford Legislation, also referred to as "The Defense of Mistress Act".

What a pandering POS...

#22     Jun 27, 2009
  3. The most horrible aspect of this event is that he left his kids on Father's Day.

What a scum.

#23     Jun 27, 2009

4. That is strange. Maybe he was jealous his girlfriend will see the father of her children for fathers day?
    Same as USA. http://www.fathersdaycelebration.com/fathers-day-date.html

#24     Jun 27, 2009
  5. So he put who his mistress might be seeing above his kids?

Which person in the Bible was he trying to emulate then?

#25     Jun 27, 2009
  6. I think some men are very jealous, and become angry and do stupid mistakes. I think he should be with his children for that holiday.
    He can say it is wrong because of the bible, but he did that anyway because he wanted to do that. He liked it.

#26     Jun 27, 2009
  7. reg

reg

Wilbur Mills was a classic. He must be the only U.S. congressman in the history of this country to hold a press conference inside a stripper's dressing room.
    With this kind of a mentor, it is now understandable how Bill Clinton turned out the way he did. :D

#27     Jun 28, 2009
  8. Monty21, I am dissappointed, i thought you were one of the few on this site capable of criticle thought. :( . It has become quite apparent that no one on this site is capable of critical thought anymore, this is a sad state of affairs.

Dont the rest of you realize that this shit happens on both sides??? regardless of ideals?? I dont get it.... People can not be stupid enough to think their own side is the "KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR," So why even bother in this debate?? I am now under the mipression that the only people who engage in this type of intellectual banter are highly unintelligent.... this would describe people like thunderdog to a tee.... i jut dont get it, what kind of man takes pride in another mans destruction??? Only a total loser would think this way.

#28     Jun 28, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ding Ding Ding ... We have a winner.

#29     Jun 28, 2009
  10. Of course it happens on both sides.. everyone is human.

I just find it more hypocritical when the Christian-Right Republicans who are all about enforcing their "MORALS" on the population get caught with these scandals.

Most democrats don't preach about family values and so forth.

#30     Jun 28, 2009