Fox News: Democrat Mark Sanford admits to affair...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Anyone notice how Faux news labelled him as a Democrat (D)... although he is Republican? Nice manipulation.

Welcome to the no spin zone guys.

http://intershame.com/on/Fox_News/

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. reg

reg

You forgot to add these Democratic luminaries to your chart, namely:

Kwame Kilpatrick
    Tim Mahoney
    Gavin Newsom
    David Paterson
    Eliot Sptizer
    Antonio Villaraigosa
    John Edwards - special mention for carrying on an affair while his wife was dying of cancer.

I think this sex scandal thing cuts both ways.

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. You left off Barney Frank's involvment in a gay prostitution ring ran out of his house by his boyfriend.

Also how could you forget Clinton??

#13     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Speaking of lists, here's one for you:

http://dfa.meetup.com/boards/thread/2075382

Mind you, this is only a partial list of 46 Republican holier-than-thou pedophiles. Imagine what the list of Republican holier-than-thou, run-of-the-mill adulterers must look like. Such a list may well comprise your summer reading.

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Mark Sanford IS NOT a Democrat... he is a Republican. He belongs to the "party of morals" and supports the crazy religious right. That's why it's so hypocritical.

Democrats don't preach morals, especially not family ones, so it's not the same.

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. #16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you stereotyping and presuming that ALL republicans "support the crazy religious right"? That would be like me accusing you of being a homo, just because you support BO. Just because most gays support BO.

Of course democrats don't preach morals, they don't fucking have any.

#17     Jun 26, 2009
  8. He is a Christian-right governor from South Carolina you silly goose. He plays the religion ticket all the time... everyone knows that.

#18     Jun 26, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mark Sanford maybe.

But my comment was concerning your "He belongs to the "party of morals".

Is reading comprehension not part of the university curriculum these days?

#19     Jun 26, 2009
  10. reg

reg

He was only referring to scandals from 2006 to 2009. I would have gone as far back to the Wilbur Mills/Fanne Fox affair if he had wanted to. :D

#20     Jun 26, 2009