Fox News Debate: Bachmann Draws Blood, Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Illum

Illum

AAA I never liked Bachmann, I remember ragging on her when you brought her up some time ago. I have to admit I was wrong about her. Gingrich is dirty. About as dirty as they come and no one is talking about it. Well Obama will. Bachmann showed real guts.

#21     Dec 17, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That was an unbelievably wonderful and amazing video. Thank you for bringing me to it.

Tsing Tao

#22     Dec 17, 2011
  3. Hard tyranny or soft tyranny...those are the choices the establishment wants the slaves to have. Job security for the elite.

And it's the reason any true principled conservative who gains momentum is attacked by the Replicrats.

Newt and Romney are the worst two choices...coincidence they're in front? No.

#23     Dec 17, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Iran uses proxies like Hezbollah and Hamas to do their dirty work outside of Iran. It's like a constant state of war in many parts of the middle east because of Iran. They are trying to develop the same structure in Venezuela potentially to infiltrate the U.S. with suicide bombers. We'll see.

Also, they are developing long range missiles that could carry their nukes (it's just a matter of time with Odumbo) further and further. We are not putting in an anti-missile defense for Europe for the fun of it. Of course, ship based launches are not out of the question.

As for them knowing they will be wiped out after using a nuke, there are two reasons they may not believe that.

1. The U.S. cannot nuke just the leadership and weapons in Iran without killing the public, too.

2. Iran leadership feels it is their duty to hasten a conflict that will usher in the Great Imam who will protect them and bring about the destruction of the infidels. And, remember, those people vehemently believe their religion.

#24     Dec 17, 2011
  5. Great vid

#25     Dec 17, 2011
  6. Mvector

Mvector

If bachmann was not such a puppet of the Israel lobby i would pay some attention to her.

Nothing beats Ron Paul US Constitutional ideals!

www.ronpaulbrochure.com - I keep helping him so we have a chance for real change - it is fix it now or watch it all crumble later

#26     Dec 17, 2011
  7. Most of this would not be an issue if Bush had not invaded Iraq.Saddam kept Iran in check.Only after Saddam was gone did Iran start to build nukes

#27     Dec 17, 2011
  8. Mvector

Mvector

Excellent video - thank you for that

#28     Dec 17, 2011