Fox News Craps All Over CNN & MSNBC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 23, 2012.

1. You understand, of course, that "Fox lies".

When this topic comes up, my wife's family sticks their fingers in their ears and say, "blah, blah, blah".... really mature, don't you think?

#11     Mar 24, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

That's not good. You need a divorce and a new family! :D

#12     Mar 24, 2012
  3. It's amazing. They're educated, accomplished people... getting RAPED big time on taxes like the rest of us producers... yet they just adore Odumbo.

I understand my family being Odumbo supporters... most of them are looking for their next hand-out check. Grandpa would slap the shit out of them if he were still alive.

Can't figure.

#13     Mar 24, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

To be honest, my mother-in-law is the same but she and I have issues so she just goes and holds up in her room when she's here and not doing stuff with the wife. She's the one in the family with money and she still voted for Odumbo. I think she needs a lobotomy. :D

#14     Mar 24, 2012
  5. They always do....progressives are out enjoying life while you guys are buying guns and stocking up your bunkers.

What else is there to do when you are stuck in your bunker waiting for the world to end? Watch FOX, that's what:D

#15     Mar 24, 2012
  6. Furthermore , imagine how boring must it be living with people who keep on whining every minute they're awake. :D .

#16     Mar 24, 2012
  7. +1

And they actually go thru some lengths to do it. No time for that man, it's sunny outside:)

#17     Mar 24, 2012
  8. Or maybe, she knows something that you don't:)

#18     Mar 24, 2012
  9. Lornz

Lornz

Are you implying that one has to be brain dead in order to appreciate right-wing politics? :D

#19     Mar 24, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Just the opposite. One has to be brain dead to appreciate left-wing politics.

She inherited her money.

#20     Mar 24, 2012