Fox News busted again selectively editing clips

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Not real tough to find left wing editing, even though there is far less people looking for it. and lest you think im a glenn beck supporter, i almost think he is a bigger horses ass then you hermaphodite.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhYYXIDTOY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhYYXIDTOY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

#41     Sep 22, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i get it just fine, asshat. paying attention to you is just like paying attention to jerry springer's show.

a complete waste of time, but fun when you're bored to see what complete idiots have to say.

#42     Sep 23, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

They don't need it as much as you do.

#43     Sep 23, 2010
  4. You present this information as if only Fox does it. The Los Angeles Times (a very liberal newspaper) has been caught several times doctoring photos to create a left-wing slant on stories and rigging polls to favor democratic candidates. Even the New York Times has been caught playing these games.

Here's the unvarnished truth: there are no longer any unbiased news services. They're all in the business of advocacy/pandering to an audience/market-segment (liberal/conservative). Caveat emptor.

#44     Sep 23, 2010
  5. Another fail from the asswipe, keeps quoting the trolls he wants to ignore.

#45     Sep 23, 2010
  6. How come you don't give the same advice to right wingers posting op-ed from Dick Morris and Jim Hoft or is it only a left wing problem.

I have asked you before and I will ask it again, look up the meaning of the word hypocrite before you launch into another diatribe again.

#46     Sep 23, 2010
  7. If they have been caught, feel free to post it - and we are not talking about bias here, we are talking distortion.

#47     Sep 23, 2010
  8. If I understand you correctly, you're saying it's okay for a news service to be biased.

#48     Sep 23, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

it's simple, little boy. if i wanted to ignore you, i'd hit the ignore button. i have some folks on ignore and it works just fine. you, on the other hand are far more entertaining. harmless, but entertaining. i crap bigger than you. the only problem with that (for you) is that i (and most others here) laugh AT you and not with you. shame, that.

please, by all means, cut and paste another useless thread that you feel stabs the conservative movement through the heart. i am breathless in anticipation.

#49     Sep 23, 2010
  10. Good to know you are entertained and riled up at the same time, must be a fun state to be in.

#50     Sep 23, 2010