Fox News busted again selectively editing clips

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Actually it's the opposite but you're a disingenuous liar so of course you won't admit it. Since it's easier to obfuscate libtards' failures by attacking the messenger than it is to defend them, you and your fellow libtards are simply taking the path of least resistance. And the more you do it, the more seats the libtards will lose in November. Because people are fed up with LIBTARDS' lies.

#31     Sep 22, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

this is hardly earth shattering, troll boy.

#32     Sep 22, 2010
  3. So they reported what Obama said but because they cut off his EXCUSE for saying it, Fox News is "busted again?" ROTFLMAO!!!!

#33     Sep 22, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

The only reason libtards think Fox is any worse then any other news station is because there is an army of young unemployed liberals like hermaphrodite/hermit out there watching every single story fox posts in the hopes of pulling off a retarded "gotcha" moment like hermaphrodite did when he started this thread.

Fact is that there is 15 other liberal stations who are doing the exact same thing but we would have to monitor 15 channels instead of scrutinizing 1, plus we all have jobs and a life, something which hermaphrodite is clearly lacking in both departments.

#34     Sep 22, 2010
  5. You dont get it do you numbknuckles, if I am a troll then you are supposed to ignore me - not reply to me on every instance.

#35     Sep 22, 2010
  6. More teabagging logic, copy pasting articles about propaganda from right wing networks requires that you watch them live on the tube.

#36     Sep 22, 2010
  7. How come you dont give the same advice to all the right wingers posting in P&R?

#37     Sep 22, 2010

8. You were implying that to point out Fox News BS, one has to sit around watching them all day which is complete nonsense.

And I would like to know which other news channel is editing clips similar to how Fox news is doing? Now throw out some insults and go back to the talking points since you can't.

#38     Sep 22, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

Leave it up to a liberal to point out what i meant...... I will state it again, because i deleted my original statement to redo it before it got posted, but here it is......

The problem with idiots like you is that you truly believe that left wing politicians will be better then right wing politicians, anyone wityh half a brain realises all politicians/news sources are equal opportunity scumbags......

It doesnt matter if you are left or right, what matters is that regardless of who wins a new dirtbag will want to gain entry into your shitty life.

One person thinks politicians will be good people, the other does not......

#39     Sep 22, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

????????????????????????

#40     Sep 22, 2010