Fox News Buried Story Of Foley emails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. The republican glass house is so obvious when the repubs throw stones...

Your whole red herring Muslim thingy is so much a product of a small mind who can't deal with reality....

Only idiot republiklans can somehow connect Foley to Muslims...

#41     Oct 11, 2006
  2. I guess it takes a big brain like yours to go around calling people idiots right?

#42     Oct 11, 2006
  3. The shoe fits yall klannish so well...

#43     Oct 11, 2006
  4. Do you or America know Rep. Foley to have violated the law?

There is no other issue!!

#44     Oct 11, 2006
  5. Oh, surely not 'fair and balanced' Fox? Surely not.

#45     Oct 11, 2006
  6. Yes, and sensitive soul that you are this must really tear you up.

#46     Oct 11, 2006

7. Doesn't tear me up a bit. But then again I'm not a pius fuck talking about "the children". Sort of like those duplicitous, incompetent teachers who'll yap about "doing it for the kids" as they strike each contract season while exploiting a kings ransom from middle class taxpayers.......

#47     Oct 11, 2006
  8. George Bush knew Foley was chasing young boys 2 years ago.

This time, it was in the form of a public records request that unearthed the e-mail correspondence between Jeb and Foley.

Of particular interest was an exchange from two years ago when Foley griped to Jeb about getting shunned by Jeb's older brother, or as he is referred to by acronym, POTUS - President of the United States.

"Have I done something to offend the White House ... I am always getting the shaft ...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/opinion/content/local_news/epaper/2006/10/15/s1c_bino_1015.html

#48     Oct 15, 2006
  9. I think the question really needs to be answered by the repubs, why did they do nothing about Foley?

Was it substantially a political move to look the other way on Foley? If Foley were a dem, and running for office in an important seat, would they have remained silent? If Foley was running against Bush as a dem in 2004, would the repubs and Bush have remained silent?

The repubnigklans want to blame the dems for making this a political situation, but hadn't they already made it a political situation by their allowing Foley to go unchecked for so long, even allowing him to head up an anti-pedophile commission?

On a side note:

"Have I done something to offend the White House ... I am always getting the shaft ... "

Foley, a gay man, always getting the "shaft"?

Gotta be a gay joke in there somewhere...

#49     Oct 15, 2006
  10. ultranet

ultranet

dont know who to believe....

#50     Oct 27, 2006