Fox News Buried Story Of Foley emails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Artie21

Artie21

The NY Times has traditionally supported Democratic candidates in national and local elections. Their opinion columns have also been almost uniformly against the policies of the Bush administration.

That's why some republicans hate the times and want to exploit the arms of government to chill the free press.

Up north, there are many level headed Republicans that have great respect for the press and individual rights. But in Bush country, many Republicans are proto-fascist constitution burning radical plunderers.

But let me say that there are some nice crackers too!

#21     Oct 4, 2006
  2. If this is true, then it is nothing short of astonishing.

#22     Oct 4, 2006
  3. [​IMG]

#23     Oct 4, 2006
  4. Hey! An honest mistake! LOL! Man the shit just keeps flying at Fox. Not too many folks over there I'd trust for the true story. Of course, in all candor, I feel that way about all of the news stations.

#24     Oct 4, 2006
  5. does anyone know, are these inherently copyrighted images by fox?

#25     Oct 4, 2006
  6. Fox News and the conservative Washington Times have also been shockingly negligent in their coverage of the ever-widening macaca scandal involving Sen. George Allen. Unlike the WashingtonPost and MSNBC, they have actualy let entire days pass without mentioning it. They don't seem to realize that it is far more important to know if a college football player used bad words and if his grandfather was jewish than his positions on issues. This is what happens when you let a man like George Bush establish a theocracy in america.

#26     Oct 4, 2006
  7. lol it's one thing for a democrat or a republican to do something wrong, make mistakes, etc.

when our media engages in flat out misrepresentation of basic identities to influence viewer opinion, does that not even budge ur sensibilities a little man? it was multiple screens over a stretch of time, obviously not accidental

ahnold predicted this in running man! i know it's laughable, but ... not ......really. i doubt goebbels even went that far

#27     Oct 4, 2006
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Time for a pedophile joke in the deffense of Mr.Foley:

What is the difference between a pedophile and a teacher?

The pedophile LOVES children....

#28     Oct 4, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why? You want to sue those ETers who posted it? By the way no, they just showed them on the Jon Stewart show...

#29     Oct 4, 2006
  10. i think people would be surprised that's happening on such a large scale, was considering sharing them

#30     Oct 4, 2006