Fox News: A 24/7 Political Operation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Let's take a completely objective assessment of TV news organizations, rated on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being completely unbiased and 10 being as biased as one can possibly be.
    1. Lonely FOX news is certainly Right leaning with a solid 8.
    2. CBS, NBC, ABC are left leaning with a solid 7.
    3. CNN is left leaning with a solid 7, pushing 8.
    4. PBS is left leaning with a solid 8.
    5. And then there's MSNBC. Breaking them down they are a 5 in the morning with Morning Joe. After that they go to a left leaning solid 8 during the day, and a left leaning 10+, off the chart during the evening.
    Watching the White House make claims that FOX is not a real news organization while not making mention that MSNBC is completley in the tank for them is simply absurd. Anyone with even the slightest degree of intellectual honesty cannot dispute this.

#41     Oct 22, 2009

2. Chomsky might thank you for illustrating his point so nicely.

#42     Oct 22, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

intelligenceOPTIONAL777 does, he's started more threads on Rush than the people he accuses of listening to him.

#43     Oct 22, 2009
  4. I supposed you got these numbers by some kind of an objective scientific polling? Is that where the intellectual honesty comes in?

#44     Oct 22, 2009
  5. No, the intellectual honesty comes in with this sentence...Watching the White House make claims that FOX is not a real news organization while not making mention that MSNBC is completley in the tank for them is simply absurd.
    It's also interesting that no lefties have disputed the numbers I wrote. I'd like to see their take, just for laughs if nothing else.

#45     Oct 22, 2009
  6. Dispute your imaginary numbers?

Why would someone do that?

:D :D :D

#46     Oct 22, 2009