Fox Lies: Obama Text from FBI Agent Hyped by Fox News Was Not About Clinton Probe WSJ reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Good1

Good1

It doesn't matter to me what kind of illogical IF-THEN scenarios you considered, before you CONCLUDED that i had lied about C. Page being part of Trump's campaign. You said i lied. You didn't say "I've concluded, based on my own illogical IF-THEN scenarios, that Good1 lied".

#51     Feb 8, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, if Breitbart quotes the WSJ article and doesn't change the facts then it is factual.

Breitbart regularly used the NYT to report on Clinton's email investigation in case you didn't know. Very few sources on your side have credibility, try not to knock down the last remaining one.

#52     Feb 8, 2018
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I am not trying to pretend anything about Fox News or WSJ.

I am sick of YOU posting crap/subjective liberal spin as facts or proof. You are the fake news.

#53     Feb 8, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

How doesn't it matter because the very use of a IF-THEN statement would mean that it wasn't a conclusion. Just because you lack basic logical skills doesn't give you the right to blame me for your deficiencies. You did the same on a previous thread

A proposition is based on the premise being true, if the premise is incorrect then rest of the argument have no meaning.

You are blaming me for your pathetic logical skills and then stretching it further to call me a liar when you can't even process a simple logical statement.

Secondly, you lied because you said the FBI/Obama were spying on Trump

That's a blatant lie.

There is no evidence of any such thing happening.

If I am wrong, prove it by providing sources that show there was 'spying on Trump' or even his campaign.

You can't, therefore you lied. <--------- This is how you do logic

#54     Feb 8, 2018
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Can you please stop posting subjective opinion and liberal propaganda as facts?

#55     Feb 8, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

So you are upset that I busted a fake right wing talking point using facts, use of calendars and reporting by the WSJ?

Where is your outrage over the fake news itself? That's OK because you agree with it?

#56     Feb 8, 2018
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You made a statement in the subject of thread. I am simply asking you to provide proof of your allegation.

You have provided NO proof yet that Fox lied.

#57     Feb 8, 2018
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I am upset that you constantly post subjective opinion and liberal political propaganda as facts.

#58     Feb 8, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Which part is propaganda?

Well, per The Wall Street Journal:

Text messages from 2016 show preparation to brief Barack Obama about Russia’s interference in that year’s election, according to associates of the FBI employees involved in the exchange, not, as a Republican senator suggested, meddling by the then-president in the federal Hillary Clinton email investigation…

[A]ssociates of Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page said that exchange referred to the president’s wanting information on Russia election meddling, which the FBI was heavily involved in over that period. That exchange occurred just days before Mr. Obama met Russian President Vladimir Putin at a summit in China. Mr. Obama said in December 2016 that he had addressed the issue of tampering with the election process with Mr. Putin at that September meeting.

Senator Johnson recently came under fire after hyping that “secret society” text after it came out and pretty much everyone recognized it as sarcasm.

#59     Feb 8, 2018
  10. Good1

Good1

Again, here's the lie you told on page one of this thread:
    Later, you tried to explain the fancy-dancy IF-THEN scenarios you considered to come up with that conclusion. As such, it was, and always will be, an implied assumption.

But instead of saying you are assuming, and implying something, you flat out said i lied about Carter Page being part of Trump's campaign. So that was a lie. Doesn't matter to me (or anybody) what logic you used to float your lie. You lied.

One reason i've never said anything before about Carter Pages part in Trump's campaign, is i don't know the extent of it; have reason to doubt the extent of it; and have reason to doubt anything anybody (especially the media via FBI leak sources) says about it.

Last i heard, for example, Page worked in Russia for Merrill Lynch, was approached by Russians to do some spying, and reported the contact to the FBI.

So i have reason to believe Page is being smeared to initiate an investigation into Trump. Unable to initiate a FISA warrant on the smear campaign the FBI was conducting against Page, they boosted their next application with the famous Trump dossier, and got their warrant to spy on a political opponent.

It is in this time frame, revolving around these facts, that L. Page made her famous comment: "potus wants to know everything we are doing. "

#60     Feb 8, 2018