Fox Lies: Obama Text from FBI Agent Hyped by Fox News Was Not About Clinton Probe WSJ reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

I don't give a fuck about strategy to have a tactic against your ilk, you use tactics when you respect your opponent, I have no respect for your brain dead cult.

Again, you don't seem to understand your own posts

This is what you wrote

This is how I replied

Notice the IF?

There are only TWO instances of the right wing making up this lie about 'political spying'

One is the wiretap claim and another is the Page claim.

I referenced to them both. There is no other 'evidence' to speak of. Feel free to mention anything else that is specific if you can.

Hope your dead right wing brain gets it now.

If I was trying to force it down your throat, would I be using IFs?

Let me get this straight.

Trump VOLUNTARILY hires Page (and Manafort, another Russian stooge and Gates) but the FBI was using him as a backdoor?

So it's the FBI's fault that a guy who openly bragged about working for Russia got hired by Trump's campaign?

If this was Clintons, you would be arguing the opposite, instead of blaming the cops who caught the thieves.

A 'connection' that you made up. A connection that got busted by the WSJ.

it's the job of the POTUS to track hostile actions by a foreign country, just because your side is full of traitors and Russian stooges, it doesn't make the FBI or the POTUS guilty.

#31     Feb 7, 2018
  2. jem

jem

you did not have the guts or the integrity to make a truthful answer so you just made up some crap about me watching fox. I don't watch fox. I hardly ever watch cable anything. If the t.v. is on... which it is about to be... If i watch anything, I watch netflix or amazon prime.

#32     Feb 7, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Now I get it, all of you low intellect Cons play this game.

Get caught lying and making shit up.

Whine about 'context' and 'misrepresentation' even when your posts are quoted in full and even when I used IF to cover every single scenario.

No wonder Trump is your leader, dishonesty is in your genes.

#33     Feb 7, 2018
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

I don't need lectures from a Trump ballwasher on guts or integrity.

You jumped all over yourself making hypothetical connections about Obama, calling him a big liar based on fake news. Obama didn't interfere in Hillary's email investigation which is the 'context' you were quoting but not a word about that eh? You think I didn't notice your weasel ways?

#34     Feb 7, 2018
  5. Good1

Good1

Here's what you said:

Later, while backpeddling, you said,

There are no IFs in what you tried to force down my throat. Whether or not there are two possible scenarios, you tried to shove the C. Page scenario down my throat, and make it look like something i said.

So you lie to begin with. Then you started backpeddling, and started lying about what you lied about to begin with.

#35     Feb 8, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Again, I covered ALL scenarios, notice how you never mention anything specific about this so called political spying.

Because you got nothing, all you can do is attack me for covering every scenario. You want to swim in the fact free waters where you make accusations and let others figure out what they are based on.

There is nothing to backpedal, if I wanted to be dishonest, I can use your tactics of generalized bullshit, I know how to argue with your cult.

And what's with Trump supporting ballwashers who lie with their every breath obsessed about calling others liars?

Your whole statement that there was 'spying on political opponents' is a blatant lie. It's so blatant that you can't provide one piece of evidence for it. Notice how you didn't provide a single rebuttal or even mention what you were talking about? You think I didn't notice your little trick?

Save me your lectures on lies.

#36     Feb 8, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

So, you got any proof or not?

You are acting like your statements are fact.

#37     Feb 8, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

WSJ has all the 7000 pages of those texts, they are also conservative. If you think they are biased against facts then that's your problem, I don't have to prove shit.

#38     Feb 8, 2018
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Oh, so the FBI got the laptop, analyzed the emails and sent a letter to Congress instantaneously.

#39     Feb 8, 2018
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

So, you have no proof?

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

#40     Feb 8, 2018