Fox Lies: Obama Text from FBI Agent Hyped by Fox News Was Not About Clinton Probe WSJ reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

You know, at first I thought you and WeToddDid were honest Cons but I have to learn that lesson again and again that there is no such thing as honest and conservatism.

So regarding your posts, you packed in multiple lies.

You said 'spying on political opponent'

If Trump wasn't wiretapped and Carter Page wasnt part of the campaign - who is this political opponent?

Secondly, Nunes memo itself says that the Russia investigation didn't revolve around the Dossier but you lie again.

The texts connect NOTHING, your side got caught in another lie and you are now trying to salvage it with more lying.

#21     Feb 7, 2018
  2. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Comey sent letter to Congress regarding Weiner's laptop on Oct 28th, 2016.

#22     Feb 7, 2018
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

LOL!

The Obama video was talking about Hlllary getting special treatment which was posted in the context of these TEXTS which turned out to be fake.

Can't keep up with your bullshit?

Kept out of WHAT? The whole thread was about HILLARY's email investigation - that is the fucking context.

Of course I need to be banned, if I don't expose your side's constant dishonesty then you would have free reign to spread fake news and brainwash more members into your cult.

#23     Feb 7, 2018
    RRY16 likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

And? That was the REOPENING, at the time of the texts the investigation was unofficially closed so there was nothing to keep up with.

#24     Feb 7, 2018
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

You are the one being dishonest. You believe/act like all liberal political propaganda is absolute fact. You cannot prove what you have been stating in this thread. If you can, provide proof.

#25     Feb 7, 2018
  6. jem

jem

are you denying you made it seem like my quote was about the fox news reporting of the texts?

are you going lie your ass off to that degree?

#26     Feb 7, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, WALL STREET JOURNAL is liberal political propaganda now.

I don't even know what to say anymore!

Rupert Murdoch owned WSJ who have been historically conservative are now liberal political propaganda because it busts fake news from Rupert Murdoch owned Fox News's propaganda which doesn't even consider itself news.

#27     Feb 7, 2018
  8. Good1

Good1

Again, i understand it is a tactic for you to puff each response up with scolding like an old schoolmarm, going on and on about conservatives and what not.

Let's get to the meat of the lie you recently told about me.

I asked you to show where i've ever said C. Page was part of Trump's campaign.

You can't show it, so you move on and change the subject:

So you made an inference, and tried to force it down my throat.

Whether or not C. Page was ever part of Trump's campaign (I also have not said he was NOT part of the campaign), Page was used as a cardboard cut-out to get a backdoor into Trump's campaign...to spy on Trump. Could have been anybody. Could have been Hope Hicks. They chose to USE Page, spread disinformation about Page to get at Trump. They never had enough on Page to get a FISA, so they boosted their next application with the dossier. Therefore, the "Russia" (Page) investigation revolved around the dossier, without which they would not have applied AGAIN, and without which they would not have gotten the warrant. They did not limit the wire-taps to just Page, who, as you say, left (whatever position he had) when the press started to smear him.

I can't speak for Nunes, but you do, and I don't trust anything you say about Nunes.

You cannot separate extraneous factors, such as, who broke into the DNC server, and the dossier, which was in FULL PLAY by the time L. Page's text came out, saying "potus wants to know everything we are doing".

The texts indicate there was a connection between these agents, the chain of command, and potus, while the Trump dossier was in FULL PLAY (translation: the investigation revolved around it like it was an "insurance policy").

#28     Feb 7, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Hey dumb Con

I QUOTED you in FULL on a thread that peddled that conspiracy theory that got busted by the WSJ. I am not here to write op-eds on your so called context before quoting every post of yours.

You got played by your fake news channel just like you got played when posting fake peer reviewed papers, that's what your side does all day.

#29     Feb 7, 2018
    Frederick Foresight and RRY16 like this.
  10. jem

jem

bravo...that is one of cheap shotters favorite tricks.

he misrepresents shit. then to get out of it ... he makes an inference.... typically an illogical one

and then argues as if you were responsible for his illogical inference to cover up his lie.

I have seen him do that many times.

then a month later he would come back and lie about the entire thread.

#30     Feb 7, 2018