Fox Lies: Obama Text from FBI Agent Hyped by Fox News Was Not About Clinton Probe WSJ reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Evidence of WHAT? Be specific.

#11     Feb 7, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Good1

Good1

Show where said Page was part of Trump's campaign at an time. Otherwise, you lie.

#12     Feb 7, 2018
  3. jem

jem

If you do not give a shit stop taking cheap shots.
    What kind of hillary type response is that.

you take a cheap shot and then say who gives a shit...
    Would you do that in real life?

#13     Feb 7, 2018
  4. Good1

Good1

See my prior posts in this thread.

#14     Feb 7, 2018
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

I quoted you in FULL, you called FAKE NEWS about Obama texts equivalent of WATERGATE, you set yourself up for that 'cheap shot'

Hillary lost the election because of FBI's antics and you morons think that FBI was favoring her. They were investigating Trump, they had Papdouplos in custody and not a word they said about it. But you keep saying FBI gave Hillary special treatment.

#15     Feb 7, 2018
  6. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

We are now suppose to believe associates of Strzok and Page?

Yeah, that is an authority that only tells the truth.

blahahahahhahaa

#16     Feb 7, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page
    Page served as a foreign-policy advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential campaign.[23] In September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials investigated alleged contacts between Page and Russian officials subject to U.S. sanctions, including Igor Sechin.[4] After news reports began to appear describing Page's links to Russia and Putin's government, Page stepped down from his role in the Trump campaign

#17     Feb 7, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

No, you are supposed to believe how DATES and CALENDARS work

The texts were in September 2016, Clinton's email investigation unofficially ended in July when Comey gave the press conference.

#18     Feb 7, 2018
  9. Good1

Good1

No, show where I said Page was part of Trump's campaign, at any time, otherwise, you lie.

#19     Feb 7, 2018
  10. jem

jem

1, you quoted me out of context... asshat... regardless of whether it was my full quote. My second quote was about an obama video... not this subject.
    you had no business mentioning it on this thread... that is out of context einstein.

2. and even now you misrepresent what I wrote...you fricken troll..

I wrote...

"wow. I would have thought Obama kept himself out of this.
    Page purchased all the presidents men to brush up on watergate."
    that is crazy."

after reading what page wrote... .

"On Election Day 2016, Strzok wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Page replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

you should be banned for this board...not because of your dnc shit content but because you lie about what people write.

#20     Feb 7, 2018