Fox Lies: Obama Text from FBI Agent Hyped by Fox News Was Not About Clinton Probe WSJ reports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. jem

jem

only in the ignorant world of dnc fake news and logic would a person argue that a quote can't be out of context if you provide a full quote.

its amazing how often you double down on stupidity rather than just cutting bait or admitting you got it wrong. All you had to say was sorry your 2nd quote was about the video.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    #111     Feb 10, 2018
  2. RRY16

RRY16

ignore button malfunction?

#112     Feb 10, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

:D:D:D

I knew it wouldn't be long.

#113     Feb 10, 2018
    RRY16 likes this.
  4. RRY16

RRY16

It’s a disease.

#114     Feb 10, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

They'll be back with a different handle. It's their MO when they realize everyone's got them on ignore.

#115     Feb 10, 2018
  6. Good1

Good1

Tell me what evidence is, and i'll tell you if i have it.

Making shit up. You mean like the way Blumenthal, Shearer and friends made up the dossier?

You're having trouble keeping a narrative straight. Blumenthal and Shearer are known to be connected to Hitllary (as well as Winer, a State Department insider), and known to be partisan hacks. The FBI, even if they wanted to, could not get their stories into court. But through Steele, they had a chance. So the FBI colluded with Blumenthal and Shearer to go through Steele, whose mind was known to be possessed by TDS syndrome, which makes people blow up their careers for money and hatred. Steele laundered dirty information through communication channels, to get his info to the FBI for purposes of a warrant, and to the public, to try Trump in the court of public opinion.

I didn't say Carter ( a democrat who worked in Bill Clinton's transition team) never met Trump. Carter said he never met Trump, and said he never communicated with Trump. If that's not true, then Carter is a liar. Not good for you. If it is, then Carter starts to look more like the FBI plant that he was. Not good for your protection racket.

You say i have no evidence. Then how do you know i'm repeating something?

Blumenthal's role would be similar to his role in the Libya affair, as well as his role in bringing down Ross Perot in 1992.

Regarding sources, are you saying you are too lazy to put any of these names and places together into a google search?

No i said Carter page said he never talked to Trump, never met him. I don't know if that's true, since that's what he said. But i would believe that to be true, since Page was an unpaid party crasher who started sitting in on the Trump campaign, planted there by the FBI to go in and start talking about Russia. You yourself said he bragged about being a Kremlin contact of sorts, just the kind of thing a plant would say to manufacture interest in his services.

You're free to google Carter Page FBI UCE, but might be too lazy, or too afraid to do so.

Before you do, however, first decide what publications you consider to be legit, and what publications you consider to be shameless liars who would repeat anything to support pedophile rings at the behest of Podesta and gang.

#116     Feb 12, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Any evidence that any member of the Trump campaign was surveiled when they were part of the campaign

Name one thing that in the dossier that has been refuted

Who the fuck cares what their motivation was. Name one of their smears that has been proven false. If they wanted to smear Trump, they would have aired ads against him using those claims, there is zero point in keeping everything quiet and going to the FBI where they risked being tracked.

What are you babbling about. I showed you video of Carter saying he was in meetings with Trump.

And why would FBI need to plant Carter Page AFTER he was out of the campaign? Seriously, can you actually think through things ONCe before wasting my time with your illogical diatribe.

I am not going to google YOUR claims, post evidence while you are making them.

Blah blah blah

So the FBI planted Carter Page on the campaign AFTER he left them? And he said all that in 2003 to be planted in the Trump camapign 13 years later? LOL WHAT?

Jesus Christ

I have never seen so much stupidity in one place. You are like the perfect specimen from this cult.

Carter Page was NEVER under FBI's employment, he didn't even help them knowingly. There is no evidence Podesta is a pedophile other than your deranged theories while I can actually show you videos where Trump is pointing to 10 year olds and talking about dating them. Grow a brain.

#117     Feb 12, 2018
  8. Good1

Good1

Instead of arguing with me, you should be reporting back to headquarters, "M-m-m-m-Mr. Brock! Tthey've caught on to the Steele-Sidney-Shearer-Winer-State-Department-FBI connection! What are my next talking points?" Brock used to be exGOP too btw.

Ya Trump and Flynn. Rogers from the NSA was the one that informed Trump of his predicament.

That Carter Page was ever a part of the Trump campaign.

Motive is important to understand a case, but is not necessary to convict when it's clear the law has been broken.

"They"? First, there was not direct link between Blumenthal, Shearer and the FBI. The stinking dirt flowed through Steele, who laundered it just enough the FBI could use it. Steele may have laundered it through the State Department first, who further laundered it to where the FBI felt confident they could use it in court. But the FBI was expecting it, encouraged it, and knew the political roots of it. It was going to be their "insurance policy".

I didn't see that video. "In meetings with" could mean he took a seat at the end of a long table and observed, having never met, nor spoke to Trump. That's what a plant would do.

C. Page was never in the campaign. Let's get that straight. He flirted with the fringes of the campaign just enough to be used by his handlers, the FBI, as an excuse to get a warrant to spy. They continued to use him long after he was done flirting at the ends of really long tables where nobody was sure what the hell he was doing there (except talking about Russia a lot).

I am the authority here, just as a good detective is the authority in any investigation. If you want to find other sources that may agree with me, you need to start googling.

Page never left them because he was never a part. What Page said, about 2013, is he helped the FBI break a case and bring a conviction...against a Russian. The FBI, having used Page as an asset in the past (an undercover employee) turned to him again in 2016 to break into the Trump campaign, brag about being a Russian asset, so as to frame anyone in Trump's campaign who might converse with him about his Russian connections. When Page felt the heat coming on, he ditched the campaign, but was still used by the FBI, post facto, as an excuse to surveile.

See my thread in "Religion": "Signs this is hell: There will be gnashing of teeth".

Then you haven't yet been to DNC headquarters.

Not as a regular employee, as a temp asset to get some job done.

Oh, yes, there's evidence Podesta is a terrorist-of-children and user-of-their-bodies.

There is a difference between expressing a willingness to date a underage, once they reach age, and a terrorist of children who uses their bodies while they are underage.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    #118     Feb 12, 2018
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Ah yes, the go to argument for every Trump ball licker, it's the shills! Its the trolls! Braindead cultist is always the victim!

Mike Rogers categorically said that Obama admin NEVER abused their surveillance powers. Dan Coats said the same thing.

Typical Trumptard liar

Carter Page himself said he was part of the campaign

LOL

If laws were broken, where is the case? Where is the evidence?

Of course there wasn't, you made it up.

'May have'

Trump may have fucked his own daughter, where is the evidence?

I didn't ask your 'COULD MEAN', he said he was in meetings with Trump, he never said they were group meetings either

If he was not part of the campaign then why would FBI use him as a plant as you said? How did surveilling him become suveilling Trump campaign?

Trump fucked his own daughter, if you google, you will find evidence.

Trump also has Alzheimer's and his father was KKK.

Both can play this game

If he wasn't part of the campaign then why would they be using him to surveil at all? They can surveil Manafort who was part of the campaign and get more info.

Then why isn't Trump DOJ prosecuting Podesta for these crimes against humanity?

#119     Feb 13, 2018