Fox is getting annoying

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Dec 6, 2010.

1. You're welcome. Shall we recap, so we're clear, crystal?

"Many adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement suspect that United States government insiders played a part in the attacks, or at the very least knew they were coming and let them occur anyway."

A nice little nugget:

#41     Dec 7, 2010
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mr. Condescending Arrogance himself hath spoken.

#42     Dec 7, 2010
  3. You still don't get it, do you> Of course, if you did get it, then you would have no raison d'être. Incompetence need not encompass either playing a part or "letting it happen." Incompetence is about not properly understanding the danger outlined in the intelligence briefings and ignoring their import. That is what Clarke addressed and is the only thing I discussed. And that was AFTER you raised the issue of 9/11 in this thread. All other commentary has nothing to do with me and everything to do with you. As usual.

#43     Dec 7, 2010
  4. What a load of crap. I raised the truther issue because of your idiotic rant against birthers, of which you can't see the correlation.

Incompetent or not, the issue still stands by you truthers that he had prior knowledge and failed to act.

Perhaps incompetence is what is preventing Obama from solving his birth cert issue? Do you accept that?

#44     Dec 7, 2010
  5. A birther accuses me of truthing when I only raised the issue of incompetence at his prompting. It all makes sense now.

#45     Dec 7, 2010
  6. You believe he had prior knowledge, simple as that. Perhaps you should add to Wiki that if you believe he failed to act on that prior knowledge because of incompetence, that excuses you from being a truther.

Then come back here and try again, Mr Truther.

#46     Dec 7, 2010
  7. A pattern is seen by many. It's an easy money trade.

#47     Dec 7, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

This thread went from a discussion to right down the shitter. Wow!

#48     Dec 7, 2010
  9. #49     Dec 7, 2010
  10. Prior warning of imminent danger based on credible and accumulating intelligence is not quite the same as prior knowledge of a specific event. It seems you're the truther. I only referred to prior warning of imminent danger. You decided to go off the deep end in this thread with your usual flair.

#50     Dec 7, 2010