Fox is getting annoying

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Fox viewers, of course. They will eat whatever they're fed. Once Fox realized how easy it was to get their audience to chew and swallow whatever slop they dropped into the trough, what was the point of their even trying to come across as credible? Given Fox's complete and thorough understanding of its viewership base and its demonstrably total disregard for thinking viewers, it would have been an unnecessary, and therefore wasted, effort.

#31     Dec 7, 2010
  2. I think Beck jumped the shark with the puppets, and his doomsday, stock up on canned foods has gone over the top as well. He makes some good points, but he's gone as crazy right as Olberman has gone crazy left. Both should be watched for entertainment purposes only. It's the pro wrestling of political commentary.

#32     Dec 7, 2010
  3. Gabfly's source of intellectual brilliance:

Dumbest Website on the Internet Media Matters Thinks Tonight Show Spoof Video Was Created By FOX News
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, December 5, 2010, 11:13 AM

DUMBEST WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET STRIKES AGAIN–
    George Soros might as well have taken that million dollars and thrown it out the window.
    Media Matters embarrasses itself again. The far left website posted a video the other day slamming FOX News for creating a video that shows Sarah Palin punching Nicolle Wallace.

But there was just one problem.
    The spoof video was created by The Tonight Show… Not FOX News.
    [​IMG]

They updated their post with this correction…
    *CORRECTION: This clip’s original headline stated that “Fox’s Special Report creates special video of Sarah Palin punching Nicolle Wallace.” The video Special Report ran was originally from NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Media Matters regrets the error.

Boy, they sure are stupid.

#33     Dec 7, 2010
  4. Well, he had certainly been warned of some reasonably specific danger well in advance by the outgoing administration. For whatever reason, presumably incompetence, Bush chose to ignore the gathered intelligence that had been presented to him before the fact.

The short version:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UAKqnVMYWhw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UAKqnVMYWhw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The longer version:

http://wn.com/Dr_Richard_Clark

You brought it up.

#34     Dec 7, 2010
  5. I find your interest in stoking the flames of conspiracy theories against republicans as rationale and irrational when against a democrat to be of great interest, Mr. Truther.

#35     Dec 7, 2010
  6. You are an uncomprehending dolt. I referred to Clarke. Clarke did not speak of conspiracies. He spoke of incompetence. Anything beyond that context, insofar as this thread is concerned, is entirely your own narrative. And you will recall that it was you who brought up 9/11 in this thread.

#36     Dec 7, 2010
  7. You're a twat swimming in day old schmegma.

Read up on your Truther detail before commenting further.

Since you adhere to the leftwing mantra of shit for brains, here is a tidbit from your horny geek lover, WikiGeeky:

"Many adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement suspect that United States government insiders played a part in the attacks, or at the very least knew they were coming and let them occur anyway."

Gabfly the Truther. Just as nuts as the Birthers you love to hate!

#37     Dec 7, 2010
  8. And so, once again, bugscoe goes off the deep end with indiscriminate accusations and one non sequitur after another. Familiar territory.

#38     Dec 7, 2010
  9. I called you a truther and am sticking to it. You even provided proof of your claim for us and I backed with a nice definition from your hero.

Run all you like. It's familiar territory for you.

I suggest you arm yourself with a little knowledge on the subjects you choose to hold against your "enemies". There is always a pile of shit that you seem to step in which leaves a nice smelly trail as you run away in your clogs.

#39     Dec 7, 2010
  10. Thanks for the creative narration. Very entertaining.

#40     Dec 7, 2010