Fox is getting annoying

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Dec 6, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Even as we in the middle, independent, libertarian, and republican camps want to see America restored to where it once was, we are lazy (not all! lol) by nature, and often fail to act even when we had every intention of doing so.

By having the Fox talking heads travel to "the scene of the crime," if you will, I believe they would be able to capture the essence of what has unfolded, or is unfolding much better than the same ol' same ol' way of doing business.

For example, imagine what the outcome would have been if Glen Beck would have physically gone to that polling station in Philadelphia where the black panthers stood outside with night sticks wanting to smash in the heads of white people who dared come in to cast a vote for McCain...:eek: The black panther shitbags stood outside of the polling place (BREAKING THE LAW), and said, "now it's gonna be time whities worked for a black man." This story was "reported on," but not REPORTED ON if you know what I'm getting at. After two days, the story died, and the shitbags that committed a federal felony were NEVER prosecuted. Now colse your eyes, and imagine if those had been KKK members standing there with night sticks daring any black person to even come near the polling station...:eek: Can you say federal prison?

What the above example was in dire need of was a major talking head from Fox-like Glen Beck-to have GONE THERE, and reported the facts as sick as they were. THAT would have riled up Americans! Especially had Glen Beck been threatened as well, which we all know he would have been.

Conservative, common sense, no bullshit Americans are fed up, but still don't feel like acting by majority, and that's our problem. We want to steer the Country back to what our Founding Fathers intended, but have that, "oh, what good can I do?" attitude which makes us complacent. And a target for radical leftist scum to run us over too, as they KNOW we won't do anything more than gripe...

IMO, reporting from the scenes of chaos by the big Fox talking heads would "rile up" more people like us into making change rather than bitching, and simply wishing we had OUR Country back. O'reilly and Beck should be traveling to the scenes of injustices, and report THE PEOPLE'S appauled reactions imo. Sitting behind the desk, and drawing on chalk boards isn't getting it done...

#11     Dec 6, 2010
  2. Eight

Eight

It's nothing compared to the "Hate Bush" era... that really got OLD after a few years...

#12     Dec 6, 2010
  3. Eight

Eight

The big payoff for Blacks from the Democrats for all their decades of struggle is that they get welfare and they are allowed to hate Whitey and break the law.... never mind that they can't get a private sector job worth anything because nobody in their right mind would hire somebody that could hold up the place for some long coin just by an allegation of racism... Jessie Jackemup would be on the scene, COMPLETE WITH PRESS COVERAGE!!

#13     Dec 6, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh yes, Jessie Bullfrog-looking-scumbag goes to the "scenes" and puts his spin on things, and YES that gets attention. Good point!

Glen Beck needs to be "on the scene" rather than the chalkboards imo.

#14     Dec 6, 2010
  5. I remember when I heard about this one finding contemporaneous sources - otherwise known as people who were actually there - who reported it was a non-event; a couple of guys trying to look threatening and not succeeding very well, who were reported, who the cops came by and told to move, and that was it. By the time Fox got there, drooling for something no doubt, the guys were gone.
    Fox reported a bunch of lies anyway, which is their stock-in-trade. You guys swallow it whole, like you always do. And here we are, two years later, and it's become a case of them swearing they were going to bash some heads in.
    BTW, these guys were members, or claimed to be members, who knows, of the New Black Panthers, not the original group. This is a much smaller outfit without nearly the support the original guys had in their heyday.
    Yet another exaggeration, swallowed whole yet again.
    The National Review actually managed to publish a sane account of this tempest in a - you'll excuse the expression - teapot: The New Black Panther Case: A Conservative Dissent
    By the way, I'm dying to know: when you say OUR country, who exactly do you mean?

#15     Dec 6, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

When the Philadelphia cops left, one of the turdhead's re-assumed his post.

Also, the little skinny piece of shit is supposed to be "security?" Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Would the KKK be able to be "security" at a polling place in their garb?!???? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU Lol! Don't think so mr. liberal! A KKK person who pulled that kind of shit would be deservingly in jail! The little skinny piece of shit never saw his 1st day in jail over this mr. liberal! Does that sit well with you? Fair? Hmmmm!!!!

Almost forgot. Maybe I'll start watching Fox more often after watching this clip that I missed during the election, and will Probably just skip Beck, O'rielly, and Hannity. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&NR=1

#16     Dec 7, 2010
  7. Getting annoying? It starts at annoying then gets worse from there. Who can stand to watch dumb people all the time posing
    as academics using props.

#17     Dec 7, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like watching Obama?

#18     Dec 7, 2010

9. Leave Obama alone, he just got held down and gang raped by a gang of republican extortionist whores.

#19     Dec 7, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And he deserved every minute of it. Hell, he probably liked it.

#20     Dec 7, 2010