Fox continues to dominate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Hardball? This is a joke right. Hardball? Chris Matthews has been exposed as the biggest fraud in the media. The guy gets a thrill up his leg everytime he hears Obama talk. He gets lower ratings than Maddow.

#31     Sep 12, 2009
  2. you disagree that red state rednecks are the dominate viewership of fox news? you cant be serious.

#32     Sep 12, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Palin did not intend to stress the importance of two rocks in the ocean being within human vision of each other, but rather the importance of Russia, as competitive political and social entity, being in proximity to the US state she governs, and hence lending weight to her credentials in international affairs. The two rocks themselves mean nothing. Hence, vhehn, calling her statement a "lie", is a weak attack.

So yes, it is allegory, she's representing the abstract with a material form.

#33     Sep 12, 2009
  4. Its good to see that you have such an open-mind and you don't just put someone down because of where they live or what you perceive. You don't cast sweeping generalizations or anything.

This is your logic.

If they don't support Obama. Red-state redneck.

if they Watch Fox News. Red-state redneck.

If they believe in the Bill of Rights. Red-state redneck.

If they don't support state-run healthcare. Red-state redneck.

The list goes on an on. You are a closed-minded, hateful, mean-spirited, left-wing bigot.

#34     Sep 12, 2009
  5. people like you are doing damage to the conservative namesake with thinking independants.the death panels, the birthers, the truthers,and tea party nutcases reinforce the redneck label.
    how stupid do you think you guys look when you have old geezers on medicare at town hall meetings screaming you dont want government run healthcare.

#35     Sep 12, 2009
  6. Maddow is HOT! i'd do her but that's a different story :D CHRIS is the MAN!He's a f^cking genius!He tears them up!

#36     Sep 12, 2009
  7. Hey genius, I am not a birther and the truthers are primary leftwingers. The whole death panel was pointed out to be 100% factually correct and the tea party movement is an anti-tax/anti-government spending campaign.

In recent polls it has been shown that most americans sided with protesters at townhall meetings so that is another strike against you.

How stupid do you look? You have a democrat president, a democrat house, and a filibuster proof democrat majority in the senate but you can't get your legislation through. Your excuse for the failure is to blame the republicans who have ZERO power. The failure rests solely in hands of leadership of the crats(i.e. Obama, Pelosi, Dingy Harry). Why do you blindly support such failure?

#37     Sep 12, 2009
  8. Yep +1

#38     Sep 12, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

This is a false argument. Medicare is only successful because it has unlimited funding. The old people know this, they know that true EFFICIENT Government run medicare will be completely different. This is why they are fighting against it.

#39     Sep 12, 2009
  10. Eight

Eight

I paid 6% of my income into this shit system for 40 years and I want some good goddam health care out of the deal.. my employers paid another 6%, so in a sense I paid TWELVE PERCENT OF MY INCOME FOR MY WORKING LIFE.... fuck all the goddam losers that don't have great medical care...

Now the great BO wants to make it more "fair"....

The great BO was going to unify across the aisle, then it was across his party, then it was across the Executive Branch... it could be that by the time these powerless and mindless Marxist blowhards get done with their song and dance that nothing will have changed except that the subsidies to the medical industries will be larger...

I've talked to a zillion economic losers.. they typically don't give a shit about money and they don't do anything with their energies... they usually are basically Marxist in outlook, fuck 'em...

#40     Sep 12, 2009