Fox continues to dominate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

LOL!

"History! We don't need no steenking history! It's just you and me, right here right now, fighting it out over... over... uhh I forget..."

#21     Sep 12, 2009
  2. she lied about that too. i was in alaska last month near where she lives. i couldnt see russia.

#22     Sep 12, 2009
  3. She did not say she could see Russia from her home. It does not matter, because Vhehn is a left-winger and truth does not matter to left-wingers. Why don't you do a little research and know what you are talking about before you post something ridiculous and look like a damn fool?

#23     Sep 12, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I took it for granted that "see Russia from my home" was understood by both Palin and vhehn to be allegory.

#24     Sep 12, 2009
  5. i asked a few native alaska people about that statement. they laughed.
    i got the sense they were glad to be rid of her.

#25     Sep 12, 2009
  6. It was meant to be an allegory. What the hell are you talking about?

She said there are parts of Alaska where you can see Russia. Which is 100% factually correct. There is no disputing that.

Then Tina Fey on SNL was mocking her and said "I can see Russia from my house". For the misinformed like Vhehn, they think the Tina Fey statement was actually the Palin statement.

The problem with the country is there is a large portion of the population who do not know the facts of what happened. They believe strickly in falsehoods and lies. I call these kind of folks "Obama supporters".

#26     Sep 12, 2009
  7. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15NbE-UvkyU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15NbE-UvkyU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is Olbermann. This is great. The guy is getting smoked by O'Reilly so he does whatever he can to make himself look better. In the end, his ratings still don't match up and then he carrys on like he just beat O'Reilly. This is liberal logic at work.

Whats great is the left-wing loonie tunes always say only old people watch Fox. Olbermann uses the 25-51 demographic and MSDNC is still losing.

#27     Sep 12, 2009
  8. o'really is a f^cking joke. on the other hand that hardball guy has got it going on!mr "fair & balanced"!

#28     Sep 12, 2009
  9. fox ratings say more about the people who watch fox than the quality of fox programing. they do seem to capture that deep down redneck racism prevelant in this country.

#29     Sep 12, 2009

10. First it was old people, then that leftwing lie was exposed. Now it is rednecks. When do liberals ever stop. You have been defeated. Fox News clearly dominates the Obama Flagship Station MSDNC. Its that simple.

#30     Sep 12, 2009