Fox continues to dominate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. What do you have against Sarah Palin...she can see Russia from her home, can you?

#11     Sep 11, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Palin kicked Obama's balls in August. How could an almighty genius and savior like Obama get shutdown by a such stupid woman?

#12     Sep 12, 2009
  3. Regarding your first statement I do not know how Palin kicked Obama's balls. I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Regarding the second question, please enlighten me how Obama got shutdown; although I agree with you about the stupid woman part.

#13     Sep 12, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

I think we found the stupid one here.

#14     Sep 12, 2009
  5. Is it as stupid as this.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes_3.htm

10. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000

9. "As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007 (Watch video clip)

8. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)

7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006 (Read more; listen to audio clip; watch video clip)

6. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip)

5. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip)

3. "You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

2. "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 (Listen to audio clip; watch video clip)

1. "My answer is bring them on." --on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

#15     Sep 12, 2009
  6. Faux News continues to dominate white trash rednecks.

#16     Sep 12, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Just great....most of those are over 5 years old....You forgot to add...."I am not a crook"

You are just another pretend lefty who's knowledge is Huffington indoctrinated.

#17     Sep 12, 2009
  8. #18     Sep 12, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

#19     Sep 12, 2009
  10. I knew that you were weak mofo...but not this weak. So long .....goodbye.

#20     Sep 12, 2009