Fox Continues Cable News Domination. MSNBC's Matthews/CNN's Cooper & King At Bottom.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc822, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Absolutely not. I see NO "slant" on Fox... the fact that you believe you do speaks volumes, Comrade.

That Beck has been so "spot on" is scary and sad for the future of freedom loving Americans... good for you Commies, though, I guess. :mad: :mad:

#21     Jan 9, 2010
  2. (I can't respond to dsq directly... I've had him on ignore for oh, so very long...)...

Latest poll this week showed...

Conservative... 40%
    Independent/Moderate.. 36%
    Liberal (aka LIBTARD).. 21%

Conclusion... dsq is blinded by partisan brain-lock and can't see the truth.

#22     Jan 9, 2010
  3. dsq

dsq

Oh yes,reverse psychology at work here or projection if you prefer.

THE ELECTION,RETARD,IS THE ONLY TRUTH AND FACT.ALL OTHER POLLS ARE UTTERLY MEANINGLESS BEYOND SPECULATION AND MINDLESS RIGHT WING conspiracy chatter.

In the last year there were polls citing that only 20% of the population considered themselves as republicans.How do like polls now?
    Deal with that,losers.

#23     Jan 9, 2010
  4. Up where?

#24     Jan 9, 2010
  5. Are you pulling my leg? Why do I get the feeling I'm talking to Steven Colbert? Didn't you just say a few posts ago that you're nonpartisan?

non·par·ti·san (nn-pärt-zn, -sn)
    adj.
    Based on, influenced by, affiliated with, or supporting the interests or policies of no single political party

"Freedom loving Americans" Where have I heard that exact same phrase before? I think the recovering alcoholic drug addict, Glenn Beck, is about as spot on as Olberman and Maddow. That's nonpartisan.

In all likelihood Fox News is your favorite newscast because it mirrors your own views. But if you honestly cannot hear its bias, you're not being objective. If you'd like to go on thinking Fox News, and you, are totally objective, have at it. Good luck with Glenn.

#25     Jan 9, 2010