Fox Continues Cable News Domination. MSNBC's Matthews/CNN's Cooper & King At Bottom.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc822, Jan 8, 2010.

1. :D :D. I thought it went without saying, but here it goes anyway. In print or on television, all news is slanted to the left or to the right. MSNBC and Fox News are the worst case scenarios. If a person agrees with everything Beck or Maddow have to "report," that's fine, but if he or she can't see the slant, I have to wonder about...well, I have to wonder about a lot of things.

I feel like Captain Obvious writing that last paragraph. Were you just being sarcastic?

#11     Jan 9, 2010
  2. i find Mathews to be very balanced, and i find john Stewart taking apart fox twits on a regular basis very funny :D

#12     Jan 9, 2010
  3. “If Congress made it rain cookies, the headlines would read: “ Democrats Leave Millions Milkless.” – Jon Stewart on The Daily Show :D

#13     Jan 9, 2010
  4. The forum's most asinine statements continue to come from the same user.

I am not liberal. I voted for Obama because I didn't want another Bush crony. I know a dozen folks like myself, none of which are liberal, all of which now are sorry they voted for Obama and will never make the mistake of trusting the left again.

#14     Jan 9, 2010
  5. why?? :confused: what is this admin doing now that they didn't tell you they would do on election day? :confused:

#15     Jan 9, 2010
  6. dsq

dsq

Youre as stupid as drjerkoff too and these other retards who post here?Youre embarrassing yourself.wHY ARE YOU A MOD?

THE ELECTION IS THE ONLY POLL THAT COUNTS YOU IDIOTS.

THE ELECTION WAS AN OVERWHELMING REPUDIATION OF CONSERVATISM.

Deal with it -LOSERS.

#16     Jan 9, 2010
  7. dsq

dsq

try the election you MORON...that is an actual fact.Do you even know what a fact is you retard?Look it up in a dictionary if you even know what that is.

THE ELECTION IS THE ONLY POLL THAT COUNTS AND IS ACCURATE, YOU IDIOT.

Deal with it......LOSER.

#17     Jan 9, 2010
  8. Do these people who are sorry they voted for Obama now wish they had voted in McCain/Palin???

Or do you forget the McBush reality...

I think some dems are sorry they didn't vote for Hillary, but I find very few Obama voters who now think McCain would have been a superior choice...

#18     Jan 9, 2010
  9. dsq

dsq

Trust?What more could you ask for from obama?The market is up 40% under obama and the mess bush created has not gotten worse or has improved.Imagine the shithole we would have been under mccain and quitter?
    So quit youre whining and excuses.You sound like a little spoiled brat.

#19     Jan 9, 2010
  10. + another 1 :cool:

#20     Jan 9, 2010