FOX BUSINESS NEWS is doomed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Surdo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Fox Business News is desperate for advertising dollars!
    They just played a commercial for The Topsy Turvy Upside Down Tomato Planter in prime time. Is it time to SHORT NWS?

https://www.hangingtomato.com/?cid=486453

2. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

No, get LONG TPSY - Topsy Turvy

3. What's wrong with The Topsy Turvy Upside Down Tomato Planter?? I'll take one of those and also the grass seed that grows on cement blocks, thank you very much. Sounds like ads you see on the higher up cable channels late at night. Have you seen the crap infomercials that CNBC runs over the weekend still? I remember seeing some pump and dump idiot pushing a system to new traders for $300 and guaranteeing a profit in the markets. Which is worse?

4. I think growing tomatoes is a great strategy for what's coming.

Whatsa matter? You no lika tomatoes?

Don't you see the humor in growing your own vegetables being advertised on financial TV? Next, building your own bunker. Establishing your own militia........ Huge opportunities for the next set of entrepenuers.

5. Thanks to you all for the fit of laughter as I track my trades from my local watering hole. ROFL. (and don't forget the chia pet)

6. maybe topsy-turvy should talk with those chia-pet people about jointly developing a chia that is bristling with delicious cherry tomatoes!

7. I watched it a couple of times. What a joke,good rittens. Bloomerg the real deal.

If you are going to treat financial news like happy hour then why not have the gals at naked news read the financial news? http://www.nakednews.com/

I would pay for that. :D Back when I had HBO that was fun and educational to watch. :p

8. Maybe they could do those Alpaca commercials, where the people venture off, raise Llamas, and make sweaters.

And then, at the end, the guy could come back and say, "and the sick ones taste great, too."

Big Recession/Depression (depending if you lost your job, or you neighbor did) Industry here. Keep warm, and full. Barter the meat with your neighbors for goods and services.

9. I know this isn't funny, but thats really funny.. :D

10. Where's Vida Nelson and The Money Paper commercial? They have been running the same ad for the last 15 years.

#10     Mar 31, 2008