Fox buried Trump's hush money story helping him win

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 4, 2019.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Indeed they are... and CNN & MSNBC are guilty of both.

#31     Mar 6, 2019
    Tom B likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

If my ruler is 85% accurate and your ruler is 30% accurate, and we can measure the inaccuracy, and then you claim my ruler is part of the deep state and out to get Trump, we have no starting point for an honest debate on how to measure length.

#32     Mar 6, 2019
    exGOPer likes this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Fox ran a fake Seth Rich 'killed by Hillary' story, kept it up for days even after their main source said it was a lie and was sued by them. They then deleted it saying they are working on an update, never fired anyone or apologized for it.

CNN ran a story on Scaramucci where one of the three sources refused to back them - they deleted the story, apologized and fired 3 staffers.

Dont tell me both are the same.

#33     Mar 6, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So if your ruler is 1 inch long and you hold it up next to your pecker and claim this is a foot long — it does not in fact make your pecker extra large.

The left wing outlets have spent endless cycles trying to claim that every minor detail about Trump is equivalent to an extra large evidence of collusion or some other imaginary crime that will surely cause Trump to get impeached this time. Week after week CNN, MSNBC and other outlets breathlessly double down on their fantasies. They are no longer reporting the news but inventing their own version of reality.

As I have stated many times here - every news outlet has a bias. When taking in the news you need to focus on the facts while understanding the bias.

Obviously every news outlet is guilty of pushing their bias - even in their selection of what stories to air & promote. Take a look at the AOC FEC issues - FOX is promoting the heck out of it while CNN & MSNBC have for the most part ignored it. All of this is one example of the biases of these networks.

#34     Mar 6, 2019
  5. The US media has become a propaganda outlet for billionaires on both the Left and Right.

I support the billionaires on the Right because of my perception their philosophy allows upward mobility for smart and hard working people. The billionaires on the Left seem to think wealth, other than their own, should be distributed equally among people. When people are not rewarded for being smart or working hard, incentive and productivity drops.

When people are rewarded for hard work and their ideas, productivity rises. This productivity increase benefits all of us through increased innovation and job opportunities.

Increased technology and productivity has been reducing the need for labor in many industries. This might make it seem like a new economic system is needed to address this. However, long term food security involving the ocean, long term clean energy security, and advanced manufacturing in space represent huge infrastructure projects that need lots of labor and multinational cooperation.

This battle of ideology, internally and internationally, if left unchecked, will likely result in either the irrelevance of our species, if not extinction by slow or fast means. By relevance, I mean our species being able to avoid extinction by an approaching asteroid, the death of our planet as our sun ages, or being able to survive an unanticipated crisis.

Our species needs to mature if it is to survive. The universe may not care whether we survive or not, but it still would be ashame for a self-aware species such as ourselves to fail and die.

#35     Mar 6, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...lock-networks-from-hosting-debates-after-dems

Trump threatens to block networks from hosting debates after Dems reject Fox

The DNC announced that it would not allow Fox News to host a primary debate after The New Yorker reported on the network's deep ties to Trump.

“Recent reporting in the New Yorker on the inappropriate relationship between President Trump, his administration and Fox News has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates. Therefore, Fox News will not serve as a media partner for the 2020 Democratic primary debates,” DNC Chairman Tom Perezsaid in the statement.

#36     Mar 7, 2019
  7. It’s good to see Leftist media outlets initiating their own path towards irrelevance.

#37     Mar 7, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

aw snap

#38     Mar 14, 2019
  9. Ex-Fox News reporter will ignore NDA and testify before Congress about the Stormy Daniels’ hush money scandal
    nobody can enter an NDA that will interfere with a government investigation,” she explained.

The decision by House Oversight Democrats to formally request documents from former Fox News reporter Diana Falzone “trumps” her non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with the network.

Oversight Committee Chair Elijah Cummings (D-MD) requested the documents in a letter that MSNBC chief legal correspondent Ari Melber revealed on “The Beat” on Tuesday.

The request came after a bombshell New Yorker profile by Jane Mayer titled, “The Making of the Fox News White House.”

The story detailed how Falzone had the story of the Stormy Daniels hush money payment scandal before the 2016 election, but the story was reportedly spiked because Rupert Murdoch wanted Trump to win.

Falzone subsequently settled a gender discrimination lawsuit with the network, resulting in the NDA that has prevented her from speaking out. She has been fighting to free herself from the NDA.

Melber interviewed attorney Nancy Erika Smith, who represents Falzone, about the letter from the House Oversight Committee.

“Nancy, what can you tell me about this request?” Melber asked. “Have you received it?”

“I have received the request, Ari, and I want to add to what I said on air exclusively to you the other night, a valid government investigation also trumps an NDA,” she noted.

“And so do you view this — even before it ever gets to a subpoena level — this request itself as something that you can comply, with, regardless of Fox News asking for your client’s silence?” Melber asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“This is an exception to the NDA, you can — nobody can enter an NDA that will interfere with a government investigation,” she explained.

#39     Mar 14, 2019