fox "bulls n bears"-the worst show ever!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by executioner, May 19, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Please give an example. You are being far too general. What show on Fox were you watching and why was it crap. Saying they spent 15 minutes talking about politics does not answer my question. You are not providing any hard evidence here. While i haven't watched the saturday morning fox business shows in years, when I did watch them, they were full of the same crap all other business shows had on. Analysts naming their fav stocks, people making predictions, your token technical guy on there showing charts (although I did like Gary B. Smith), and then they had some guy that was always shouting to buy Gold all the time. I don't see how this is different then any other show. So again, I ask you, please give a more specific example. Thank you.

#21     May 21, 2007
  2. Bulls 'n Bears show. Only the one being discussed on this thread.
    You do read English?
    Last time I watched it I turned it off at 10:15, and they still hadn't discussed anything about the stock market.
    I already gave you specifics about Cramer, right down to the stock he recommended and I bought. How much more specific do you want?

#22     May 21, 2007
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Stop being a tool and answer the freaking question. Has it ever occurred to you that not all business shows want to waste a full 30 minutes hyping stocks for pikers like you to buy???

Maybe they were talking about inflation, interest rates, oil, geopolitics, all these things affect market prices. Maybe if you grew a bigger brain you might start looking more at the macro picture instead of jumping all over the next Cramer recommendation with dick in hand buying with glee. Seriously man, you are either 12 years old or have a lot to learn about the market. Or possibly you just have the attention span of a donkey. Either way, thanks for that articulate argument. Btw, Cramer's horrific track record at picking stocks is all over the internet to see. If you are really buying his picks while watching his show, you better get yourself a good job to pay for those losses. :p

#23     May 21, 2007
  4. I go from macro down when I choose stocks. It was one of the reasons I paid attention when he recommended CMI.
    You seem to be able to conclude quite a bit from things not said. An interesting talent, but not one that will make you anything.

#24     May 21, 2007
  5. The Fox shows have had their share of awesome calls too, including Bulls & Bears. Of course you have to be careful with confusing a bull market with brains. A few of the people on the shows are actively managing money and are sucessfull at it. They offer opinions and viewpoints on a wide range of subjects which affect the financial markets.

But what I don't get is, if you don't like it, why tune in, and why waste even more time ranting here about it?

#25     May 21, 2007
  6. For the entertainment value of course.

#26     May 21, 2007
  7. What a testament to the wiseness of Fox.

And when you get tired of the Paris Hilton videos on B&B, you can go to Youtube to see some more. Murdoch deserves a lot of credit.

#27     May 21, 2007
  8. Whoosh!
    Not a lot of reading for comprehension around here.

#28     May 21, 2007
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

The only bigger waste of time than coming here and writing about it is coming here and writing about those coming here and writing about it. And the only bigger waste of time than coming here and writing about those coming here and writing about it is coming here and writing about those coming here and writing about those coming here to write about it - oh never mind, now I'm confused...

H

#29     May 22, 2007
  10. Last saturday they spent 10 min talking about paris hilton. The other fox "business block" shows did, too.

none are worth watching anymore.

#30     May 22, 2007