Fourth woman accuses Cain of sexual harassment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'm done with that game, because, and I've said this before, everyone here will, on a good day, acknowledge that there's enough bad to attribute to both parties, and then turn right around and claim their side is better, the other side is worse.

#11     Nov 7, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed. He's a supply-sider: he's toast.

#12     Nov 7, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Thats not really true at all, most of the conservative posters who i enjoy reading will readily acknowlegde the fact that both parties are complete and utter dog shit.

However people such as myself make the distinction between liberals and democrats, and conservatives and republicans. Im a conservative or a libertarian but i hate both parties so when im posting stuff about political ideology i will say that liberals are worse in my opinion, or else talk about liberalism specifically, when im posting stuff about politicians i have no problem admitting they are all the same pile of trash.

I try to make a clear distinction between the two, as neither party really represents their political ideology properly.

#13     Nov 7, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

And then their next thread will be about "liberturds", etc.

#14     Nov 7, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Note how i said both "Parties" and i as i said before there is a distinction between conservatives and republicans just like there is a distinction between liberals and democrats.

You want to post specific examples about "conservatards" based on our principles you are more likely to get a decent argument then if you post a hit piece that says "Republicans are bad" because not many conservatives are going to argue the fact that republican politicians are pieces of shit, just like how democrats politicians are pieces of shit.

If you post hit pieces by idealogues then it is obvious that the idealogues own bias is going to come into question, the exact same thing happens when conservatives post articles by people like Ann Coulter.

#15     Nov 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#16     Nov 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like YOU did earlier today?

#17     Nov 7, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Which was itself a mirror image response. Around and around we go.

#18     Nov 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh...so it's OK for you and no one else. Gotcha!

#19     Nov 7, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

No, you don't get it. I decided to do the same today as you righties do everyday. If it's ok for you to do, it's ok for me to do, right?

#20     Nov 7, 2011