Four Firefighters Shot, 2 Killed, Responding to Webster, NY, Blaze

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 24, 2012.

1. maxpi

maxpi

that's one of those krappy knee jerk thingies that are easy to remember, easy to repeat and make you seem to be standing on the higher ground intellectually and emotionally... read up on psychopaths, they are not hard to understand. It's all a zero sum game with them. If you show them that the sum will be -1 for them when they ruin a meal for you they won't ruin a meal for you... treating them like normal people deserve to be treated, with reason and care and all that is a wasted effort.

I'll try laughing at them when they act up for awhile, that seems to push their buttons a good bit. Anything is better than waiting for that other shoe to drop.. They are incredibly adept liars, getting in a he-said she-said thingy with them when the police roll up is a real losing proposition.. you have to have witnesses and you have to have self defense on your side so pushing their buttons is a fun thing to do. I've been pulling the laughter thingy on one of them repeatedly, what's he going to do, complain about somebody laughing?

They just are a reality that has to be understood and dealt with, otherwise you are giving up all your personal power and that's not a healthy thing to do... your third chakra will be all muddy colored instead of bright yellow like God intended... and when one chakra is weak it affects the whole system...

#31     Dec 24, 2012
  2. This happens to be true. SSRI drugs are a great example of faddish behavior in medicine. The truth is, they don't work.

#32     Dec 24, 2012
  3. I see you are pretending to be a nurse again:D

#33     Dec 25, 2012
  4. I'm glad you came to the conclusion re the school admins. My son too was so talkative, etc they pushed for the ADHD meds..we listened , had him on it for a little while and did not like what we were seeing.

So we took him off, put him in private school for a couple years.then recently brought him back to local ct public school and there is no ADHD nonsense...and of course no meds. Now at 12 yrs old. He is currently doing great , I really hope parents get second opinions and not rush to judgement more.

I really believe the meds thing is causing a lot of the bad things that they actually were meant to prevent.

#34     Dec 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As mentioned earlier I saw a documentary recently on this topic. A significant number of school mass shooting are perpetrated by kids either on or withdrawing from such drugs.

Drugs often insisted on by the very school administrators that also insist on the school being a "gun free zone". Thereby creating the perfect storm, as it were.

The same school administrators that are responsible for our public schools going to shit. And most of them just happen to be liberals. Who knew?

#35     Dec 25, 2012
  6. The guy beats his grandmother to death with a hammer in 1980, so my first question is, why was he even allowed to live let alone paroled 17 years later? Thank you leftist judicial system. You're doing a fine job destroying America from the inside out.

#36     Dec 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

They create child zombies with unnecessary drugs treating imaginary syndromes parole violent felons who should have been executed; then attack the 2nd amendment as if that is the problem.

#37     Dec 25, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

The parol board didn't think he would attack anyone with a hammer again. They were right.

No one knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. Violent criminals should not be entitled to early parol. :mad:

Police in Webster, N.Y., say the man who lured firefighters to their deaths in a blaze of gunfire left a typewritten note saying he wanted to burn down the neighborhood and “do what I like doing best, killing people.”

#38     Dec 25, 2012
  9. An ex girlfriend was prescribed celexa for anxiety and it made a huge change in her personality.She was much more pleasant to be around.She went from a loud mouth jersey shore type bitch to calm and happy all the time in about 3 weeks.I have never seen such a change in a person so fast .I dont know much about SSRI's I guess it must have been the placebo effect affect

#39     Dec 25, 2012