Four Firefighters Shot, 2 Killed, Responding to Webster, NY, Blaze

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 24, 2012.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Psychopaths like to get between a person and what they want or love and make them beg for it. I'm seeing a pattern here, the psychopaths [feel free to include autistic here, it's about some neurons not working that connect a person to their feelings] see that we love our holidays so they are shooting up the place. They are getting between our happiness and us and not allowing us to enjoy it.

I can observe several psychopaths where they dine communally with about 150 other people three times a day. That is a lot of observation. Every one of them starts fights and disturbs the meals several times per year. Psychopaths cannot read facial expressions, I always see them sitting and staring around at everybody with a questioning look. They can't understand how the rest of the people interact and are happy but they sure can make trouble so that other people will suffer and not be able to enjoy their meals and companionship.

I used to fear them because I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop, the next attack. Nowaday I'm more of a mind to just beat one of them senseless and tell the rest of them that's what will happen to them.

#21     Dec 24, 2012
  2. I doubt any state allows felons convicted of violent crimes to possess firearms, yet he did. How can that be?

The man police believe fatally shot two West Webster volunteer firefighters and seriously wounded two others in an ambush early Christmas Eve was previously imprisoned for beating his grandmother to death during an argument.

William H. Spengler Jr., 62, served 17 years in prison for the 1980 slaying of 92-year-old Rose Spengler inside her home at 193 Lake Road.

Police found William H. Spengler Jr. dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head around 11 a.m. Tuesday near 191 Lake Road, the home where he had lit a fire then set the deadly trap for first responders. Webster Police Chief Gerald Pickering said Spengler, who lived at the Lake Road home, “hid in a hollow, took a position of cover” and started shooting as the firetrucks rolled up.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...40031/Firefighters-shot-William-H-Spengler-Jr

#22     Dec 24, 2012
  3. Actually, that would make you one of "them."

#23     Dec 24, 2012
  4. btw: autism is a fake epidemic to allow for easier psychoactive drug prescriptions , same for ADD and it's derivatives.

#24     Dec 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I saw a documentary on that subject recently. ADD was literally "invented" to describe student behavior that annoys teachers.

Also a significant percentage of mass school shooters were either on or withdrawing from some of these very drugs.

#25     Dec 24, 2012
  6. "Epidemic" is the right word. I've got school-age children and I see first-hand how many of these kids get diagnosed with some kind of "learning disability." It's unbelievable.

My youngest daughter had some difficulties in school in first and second grades. Her teachers, the school administrators and district psychologist all wanted to put some kind of "disability" label on her. We took her to an expert at a major university who said the teachers, administrators and psychologist were full of crap. He said our daughter was a "quirky creative kid" who was just developing at a different pace than the other kids and that she would outgrow it and catch up in a couple of years. And that's exactly what happened. She's in the sixth grade now and doing very well (though still quirky). The doctor said that the people doing the diagnosing these days are "a bunch of amateurs masquerading as professionals."

#26     Dec 24, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

There's a lot of that going on these days, even here on ET.

#27     Dec 24, 2012
  8. Yes that and they significantly changed the diagnosis criteria for autism.

#28     Dec 24, 2012
  9. So the question is, why do they keep broadening the criteria for autism and ADD/ADHD? The only reason I can see is to make it easier to drug kids that are difficult to deal with. When our younger daughter was 5-7 years old there were many times I would have loved to "medicate" her because she was such a difficult child (at one point diagnosed as ADHD). What a huge mistake that would have been for her, and what a major dereliction of parental responsibility that would have been by my wife and I.

#29     Dec 24, 2012
  10. People for some reason or another tend to believe science and as an extension medicine are immune to faddish behavior.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
    Academic study is particularly prone to faddish trends & beliefs whilst independent thought is punished most vigorously.

I seriously recommend the movie "hysteria" a good comedy about such a faddish moment in medical history.

(I figured out the basis of the story in the first conversation of the roguish friend with the protagonist)

#30     Dec 24, 2012