Founder of Tron (TRX) Justin Sun wins highest bid for lunch with Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Trader Curt, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Onra likes this.
  2. That guy pulled off one of the slickest crypto scams ever... He got affiliate sites to shill the shit out of it, performed a flawless pump, dumped all his coins at peak and is worth north of 100 Million. I got interested in the Tron story when it looked like a massive scam even though I don't touch crypto's, and it was... He copied and pasted some border line non sense White Paper, he was backed by some Rich chinese in the pump. Him and his partners made hundreds of Millions pumping and dumping

dozu888 and Trader Curt like this.
  3. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Yeah I don't like him either, he held a competition and said there would be a Tesla for the winner, which he never gave. I don't know how old he is, but to me he is just a kid that got rich and doesn't care about the people he screws over. If he can't live up to his end of the deal on something small like that, imagine what else he's lied about?

That is why this lunch thing he has with Warren should be interesting because he's like a bad spokesperson for the crypto industry.

NoiseTraderr likes this.
  4. d08

d08

Trusting Chinese on their word without a contract. That person needs a reality check.