Foundation of US destroyed from within

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MajorUrsa, Jan 23, 2007.

1. "In one of the most chilling public statements ever made by a U.S. Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales questioned whether the U.S. Constitution grants habeas corpus rights of a fair trial to every American."

http://baltimorechronicle.com/2007/011907Parry.shtml

Isn't this like a docter saying human life isn't sacred after all. Do lawyers not have to take a hipocrates oath?

How can any man, certainly of his profession and his position, create so much doubt in the fundaments on which the nation of the US was built. Why do they want to destroy the country?

He's probably a great patriot too.

Ursa..

2. Sam321

Sam321

A liberal will look at the Writ and say, “it can also mean this, and that...” A conservative, on the other hand, will look at the Writ and try to figure out what the original authors were trying to say.

I agree with your comment about fundamental doubts, but it’s based on “liberal fundamentals” which is an oxymoron. In today’s climate, I trust those who claim what the Constitution DOESN'T say.

3. Notice how all the maggots chewing away at the american constitution are all foreigners. There's also a Vietnamese boat person who was Monkeys advisor, he added much of the subversive acts in the (UN) patriot acts......I forgot his name and don't have a desire to look it up either. It's Chink or Chonk or some such gobbly gook.