Found out I was scammed, do I have options to get my money back?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Make Dough Repeat, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Now that I am getting back into trading I was going through some of my old account notes, etc and doing some reasearch. Wow, I wanted to let everyone know that I found out that a firm named G6 trading totally perpetrated a scam against me and who knows how many countless others. This happened in 2013 but I hadn't thought about it until read that the DAS trader accounts that we were using were actually demo accounts!!

Basically, this G6 firm said to wire money ($3,000+) and you would get a DAS account nonko trading with huge leverage. Well of course you get wiped out with the leverage and you think you lost your money. Turns out the accounts were DEMO ACCOUNTS and G6 pocketed the money! DAS put a warning on their website about this scam. I wish I would of knew this sooner. Is there anyone I can contact, I sent them an email and of course they ignored it. This is pretty messed up! Thanks

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...mo-trading-accounts-instead-of-live-a-1174787

2. Overnight

Overnight

Shirley, you can't be serious. You're telling us about a scam you suffered that was exposed 2.5 years ago, and you just now noticed it?

I hope you didn't wire any money to that Nigerian prince. You might be in for a disappointment when the collective intelligence of the world catches up to THAT scam.

As far as I am concerned, your credibility on ANYTHING you post from this point forward is negative zero. I cannot believe you even typed it out. I am incredulous.

sysdevel99, Zzzz1 and JackRab like this.
  3. Give me a break, we were all beginners at one time. This was a few years back, I had not even thought about it. But was going through emails and it jogged my memory because I want to make sure I take notes on all my trading now. Why does that upset you, I am being honest about what happened to me. I thought I lost it due to the market but turns out they were just stealing money from unsuspecting "new traders" with the promise of increased leverage. And don't call me Shirley! Plus I am sure tons of new young traders are drawn by promises of increased leverage and direct market access platforms. This scam included both. Point is, now that I know I was scammed (and tons of others were) what do we do about it? I mean wtf is G6 trading doing still sending emails soliciting people. They should be shut down and the founders sent to prison.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry to seem like I am coming down hard on you. Just always, ALWAYS, read the fine print. ALWAYS! It is like reading the manual of a new item you purchase, whether it is a blender or a car. ALWAYS RTFM. It will save you headaches.

Xela likes this.
  5. Just wish there was a way to make sure they are held accountable, they probably pocketed millions by stealing from unsuspecting "newbies." I cannot understand how they still have a website! To be clear, as a trader I have come a long long way since this, but to find out it was just a straight up theft type thing makes my blood boil. I wired thousands thinking it was a legit brokerage.

6. Overnight

Overnight

They don't, the domain is for sale.

Here's an illustration about not RTFM. Remember it.

7. It was through these guys http://www.g6trading.com/. They had me wire the money to them then set up the fake DAS account allegedly through NONKO trading.

8. Llxa

Llxa

Looks like all the regulatory bodies of the countries where Nonko Trading had an office in already took action:

https://www.sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-273.html

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/en/Investors_wl_20130910_g6-trading.htm

You can contact these regulatory bodies to see if any compensation is available for investors like you who were defrauded.

Make Dough Repeat likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh. I was looking at the Nononoko whatever site. Indeed.

Well, this would be a tip off about the quality of G6. I suppose it takes a bit of life experience to see it? Maybe?

"Remember! if you’re doing the same thing again and again – do not expect different results, if you are struggling and feel like you missing few pieces of the puzzle, please contact us today – make your way to SUCCE$$ faster."

Really? SUCCE$$? I cannot begin to describe how stupid and lame that is on a website. That is not a professional and genuine business acumen. That is children playing with a website.

10. Here is the email

#10     Feb 22, 2017