Found Bugs with new Programs

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rtharp, Aug 30, 2001.

1. Hi There are some bugs with the new program

To make it easier on Baron please post them all here!

I just noticed if I click on the names on the 9 most active I now get an error message instead of a way to send email.

:confused:

rtharp

2. mjt

mjt

The search feature is not working at all for me.

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

rtharp,

The bug you found is fixed.

mjt,

Thanks for the notice about the search problem.
    I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out but I'll have to rebuild the search index tonight to know for sure. That bug should be history by tomorrow though.

4. Ok, hopefully this will be my last post about the new posts arrow. :)

This isn't very important, but...does anyone else see that the arrow that takes you to new posts does not disappear after you refresh the thread index page? Try this, go back to the discussion page, click on Suggestions and Feedback. When I do this, I get regular yellow folders, but the arrows are still there.

Also, I guess I should change my user name, long user names mess up the indentation.

voodoo

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

If I select a thread that has Last Page, for instance the Comments on this site thread which lists "1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page", and I click Last Page I am taken to a mostly blank white screen with no posts.

In the above case the numbering at the top is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, yet to the left of those numbers it says Pg.11 of 10. To get to the actual last page of that thread I need to click the 10 at the top.

Below was later added to the above post:
    As I normally use Netscape v4.7x out of curiosity I decided to try the above with Internet Explorer v5.0x. The Last Page that I was taken to had a post and worked fine. So it's a Netscape glitch (fortunately with a fairly simple workaround).

6. Babak

Babak

Just wanted to point out that I still can't do a search Baron

:confused: