Forums page, Chit Chat warning!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 13, 2006.

1. One last thing: No offense resinate, but anyone who makes a habit of frequently aiding and abetting a known troll <b>is a troll himself.</b>

You've been so active in protecting LoZZZer, I wouldn't be surprised if you've given the creature your login password.

#11     Feb 14, 2006
  2. Well, here's something by, or containing the Zzzzzzzzzzz title.

I doubt its his work somehow.

http://www.phoblacht.net/am28117g.html

Oh Rm , this has to be thought carefully about.........
    "impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Elite Trader."
    Gotta read between the lines.

#12     Feb 14, 2006
  3. That thread is one of the most classic examples of Zzzzzzz being so wrong but unable to admit it, even with the evidence staring him and all of ET straight in the face.

His refusal to recognize that the poll data contained '05 figures is him at his finest.

#13     Feb 14, 2006
  4. That's the ticket.

Keep repeating after me:

I am imune. I am imune. I am imune.

So good to know I am not in your drug infested head RM.

ROTFLMAO.....

#14     Feb 14, 2006
  5. Oh, and I am happy to share res's password so that you too can log in and play moderator.

Here is his password:

ILoveMao

:D

#15     Feb 14, 2006
  6. My god, I just read that thread... that was before I became aware of Z. First, it's amazing that he was unable to parse the information from this comparative chart. When his mistake was pointed out to him, he just kept parroting them same phrase over and over ('the figures were from 2003, the figures were from 2003'), despite the fact that everyone who viewed the thread could see that the data were from 2005 and they was being compared to the older 2003 data. As you said, hap, that illustrates very clearly Z's approach. Thanks for that link, RM. It actually allows me to understand Z's behaviour a bit better.

Also interesting was Z's use of the word 'fags'. Looks like a clearer picture of Z is emerging. It's a strange sort of lefty that would mock homosexuals in the way he did.

btw, Hank... I don't know if I believe Z's parroting of his denial in that thread was 'winning by losing', even though I have seen him employ this tactic in other threads. Maybe I just can't believe that anyone would be such a no-life as to have to employ this kind of tactic to get noticed by anonymous internet entities. I prefer to believe that he is just not man enough to stand up and say 'I admit I misread the chart, my apologies'.

#16     Feb 14, 2006
  7. did you mean immune?

lol... is that another 'typo', Z?

ROTFLMAO

#17     Feb 14, 2006
  8. Yep, typo.

#18     Feb 14, 2006
  9. lol.. so you knew how to spell immune the whole time, you just hit the wrong key each time you went to spell the word....right Z?

Right?

And the data in that chart were from 2003... right?

Z???? Buddy, please say 'Yep'. Please, man.

#19     Feb 14, 2006
  10. I am a horrible speller, I sometimes forget to use the spellcheck.

It is not like I am claiming to be, or to have been a proof reader....

Bwaaahaahaaahaahahaaaa

#20     Feb 14, 2006