Forum Sponsor Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by inves200, Feb 23, 2010.

1. I don't know anymore than what was written. truth or not, i don't really know. I simply applaud any vendor who will post live trades and statements. they should be praised for actually doing something positive and proactive instead of simple BS.

some peeps are born promoters--- look at Jim Rogers-- he could lay low livign off the earnings from soros-- but he doesnt cause he loves to promote.

but in most cases, yeah, your right.
    TINS

#31     Feb 26, 2010
  2. People will always be suspicious of salesmen, it's in the human nature. The OP should recognize this and simply be as transparent as possible. The OP should realize that he/she may have to explain certain things multiple times in order to ensure prospective clients understand the risk/reward.

If the salesman is not willing to be transparent or calmly answer questions from prospective clients, there is usually a reason why...

There is also usually a reason why a trader wants to sell his system rather than trade it himself...

#32     Feb 26, 2010
  3. YOu know you can download a program to record what youre doing on screen without an annoying handheld camera right ?

#33     Feb 26, 2010
  4. #34     Feb 26, 2010
  5. Well, I DO hope they come after his ars...big time..

for the benefit of readers on this thread , they are by legal definitions- charlatans...trying to obtain money by pretence and deception...lets see them defend this...

Will print this out immediately as some threads have a habit of disappearing...like this guys 2nd trade video on FEB 26...numbers did not add up..it is on you tube #100.0011...

Really worth a listen and comment...

I have also commented on this crone in 'Average daily profit 50K'..

NiN

#35     Feb 27, 2010
  6. OK, I have been here on ET since 2002. I have now seen at least 100 "vendors" come and hawk their wares here. Probably closer to 200.

And you know what? NOT ONE is still here with any kind of a winning track record.

There are a few who keep showing up in new incarnations but with the same old BS: "NO, you don't need to spend 5 to 15 years of your life and $20k to $100k learning how to actually trade like most of the real traders had to- just follow our system and you'll make money".

You would think that just once, even by accident, a for-real, dedicated-to-learning-how-to-trade-at-any-cost novice trader, who was still struggling, would come back and say: "Ya know, I followed XYZ's system consistently for a year - and it really works for me!" But it has never happened that I have seen.

I rest my case.

#36     Feb 27, 2010
  7. Exactly....

#37     Feb 28, 2010
  8. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

Yes, but it also records some private information....

#38     Mar 1, 2010
  9. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

I can't speek for other trading systems. I can tell ya what I've seen - but you won't believe any of it. I share the scepticsm of "here is our track record" but oh wait, nobody actually traded that way, or one guru did that no one can duplicate." Most don't even show a track record.

So, when someone tries to SHOW it, maybe letting something stand or fail on its own merits would be wise. Come on guys, we are showing NEW traders and video with brokerage statements. At least that's new ... does ANYONE else do that??? Please point them out if they do.

Wouldn't it make sense to ATLEAST wait and see, to judge something on its own merits?

#39     Mar 1, 2010

10. What NEW traders ?????

ALL THE BROKERAGE STATEMENTS YOU SENT ME , HAD JERRY ANDERSON & CO mentioned ..

October 2009

[​IMG]

November 2009

[​IMG]

December 2009 :

[​IMG]

January 2010 :

[​IMG]

Summary
    october profit 5,554.6
    november profit 1,378.80
    december loss 2,012.90
    january loss 12,811.10

TOTAL LOSS ONLY $7,890.6

Damn, I forgot to add the $305 coming from your 27k sqft "trading" office today, that's $ 0.0112/sqft , it is clear you don't pay the rent from your trading profits :D

#40     Mar 1, 2010