Forum for bonds/etc

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by scriabinop23, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Not to attempt to poach people from here, but I wanted to reiterate there is a forum I started a year ago and want to attract people to it. It is called bondtraderforum.com and is specifically meant for fixed income folks, fed watchers, etc. to congregate, chat, network, etc.

Traffic is very slow, but I am eager to get more participants. Once the right people get involved, it of course suddenly becomes more interesting. It has a realtime chat for those who are interested, but more importantly it is about generating a certain community.

With blogs like accruedint, acrossthecurve, and brad setser folding up shop, us who are interested in these treasury/fixed income markets need a place to concentrate more than ever. So I urge if you are interested, please join and make a post and a regular place you check.

(No offense meant to elitetrader.com management ... this isn't meant to compete --- its a different demographic.) Any suggestions how to best market this, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Michael