FortuneTeller is an obsessed stalker #2

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by tsznecki, Oct 11, 2020.

1. tsznecki

tsznecki

2. Right. Now after being an asshole you go running to Baron like a little child looking for daddy to take care of you because you can't do it yourself?

3. You need to quit stalking me. And quit asking me if you can send nude pics to me.

4. IF you really were being stalked like you say you are, why don't you put me on ignore? I think you like the going back and forth BS since you started it in the first place.

5. Here are the posts that started the BS:

upload_2020-10-11_14-2-29.png

My response to it:

upload_2020-10-11_14-3-22.png

His response to that:

upload_2020-10-11_14-4-12.png

And it has been a pile of crap since. I am just taking up for myself against this guy who goes around ET saying the same to others as he has said to me.

6. And someone needs to figure out if tsznecki is also bugenhagen. They say the same things to me and show up in the same threads right after one another. I think they are the same poster.

7. userque

userque

wrbtrader likes this.
  8. This guy tsznecki goes around making nasty sexual comments at everyone he runs into at ET. He is a very angry person. A quick look at his posts will show that I am telling the truth. (and not just his posts to me, but to others)

9. You also do a lot of nasty sexual posts. WTF. And now you are insinuating that derektrader and I are gay. You must be crazy. (or gay yourself, not that there's anything wrong with that). :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I remember that episode...a good one. :D

wrbtrader

#10     Oct 11, 2020
    userque likes this.