Fortis expects US financial meltdown in the next weeks

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by luckybastard, Jun 28, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Hyper-inflation couldn't exist if Zimbabwe didn't print reams to begin with. Who minted those 10-Million Dollar Notes? The Farmers??

Supply Caps and devastated industry were the result of rampant inflation. Not the cause.

You've got it backwards.

#31     Jun 30, 2008
  2. Your own grip is the one that is lost....how can you conduct capitalistic operations in an environment that is rigged against you. The loss of control of our government to global wealth entities is the PRIMARY concern.....money is secondary. This current financial crisis (like others in the past and more ahead in the future) was CREATED, and the fact that you don't get it shows your inability to grip the factual reality of our present day.

The "GAME" has to be fixed before it is even worth putting up any more chips on the table. The U.S. financial system is highly dysfunctional, and until that is CORRECTED our (honorable citizens) endeavours will always be at risk to dishonorable forces. Vigilant and responsible PATRIOTS need to step forward to correct our countries problems.....that is the required first step imo.

#32     Jun 30, 2008
  3. zdreg

zdreg

your conclusion about me is unwarranted. i agree with u 100%.

#33     Jun 30, 2008
  4. Sounds good........I stand corrected and issue a warrant against myself! :D

#34     Jun 30, 2008
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

So, is Fortis doubleshort with all their money of the banking sector?

#35     Jun 30, 2008
  6. jem

jem

it seems many agree agree it does seem engineered.

#36     Jun 30, 2008
  7. Fortis raised capital against all promises of not going to do this. (not good for shareholders)
    They need the capital for the take-over of ABN-AMRO for which they had not enough.
    On top of that, there will be no dividend cash pay-out.

Now Fortis uses the meltdown of US financial markets as an excuse for this capital raising move.(chairman Maurice Lippens stated that he expects about 6000 regional banks in the USA to go broke)

P.S. One of the capital contributors is kolonel Kadhafi from Libya.

#37     Jun 30, 2008
  8. zdreg

zdreg

the british environmentalist movement which is a front for british mineral interests are in collusion with
    the old line italian banks who date from the 15th century to destroy all world currencies

#38     Jun 30, 2008