Fort Hood under attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Huffington Post left wing Spin machine already in progress:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/05/nadal-malik-hasan-key-det_n_347748.html

WASHINGTON — Officials say a shooting suspect at Fort Hood has been identified as Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan, who they say was an Army mental health professional.

A law enforcement official said Hasan, believed to be in his late 30s, was killed after opening fire at the base. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.

A defense official speaking on condition of anonymity says Hasan was a mental health professional – an Army psychologist or psychiatrist.

It was not known whether he was treating people at the base.

Officials says it was not clear what Hasan's religion was, but investigators are trying to determine if Hasan was his birth name or if he may have changed his name and converted to the Islamic faith at some point.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and guess that someone by the name of Malik Nadal Hasan, just might have been a muslim, and maybe JUST maybe his religion was the reason he chose to attack.

#11     Nov 5, 2009
  2. They have two in custody. It would be a real shame if those two were "tortured".

#12     Nov 5, 2009
  3. I actually feel sorry for most decent westernised muslims who work in the army right now, but not for the same reason liberal pussies who blame the U.S. do, there is no way people in the army are going to sleep with one in the room, all based on all of these extremists, there is a massive difference between muslim extremists from the middle east, or westernised muslims though.

Muslim extremists look at the U.S. as some sort of opporessive state for TARGETING THEM, my friend, who happens to be one of my best friends, looks at Muslim extremists for the reason he is being targeted, and he hates theextremists, as opposed to looking at the U.S. and thinking WE are the cause of the problem.

If more people would point the finger at themselves first society would be a million times better off, instead every liberal pussy in the world convinces these guys that they are alright and that we/the U.S. are the cause of their hate/anger. It is far past time for some of the western muslims to start disowning this shit, and many of them know it but do not feel empowered or feel like there is anything they can do.

#13     Nov 5, 2009
  4. MSNBC's Chris Matthews and guest now trying to claim that this psychologist, named Nadal Malik Hasan, went through post traumatic stress, even though he never served over seas, and saying he should have a high suicide chance similar to dentists cause he had to listen to peoples pain all day. This spin is unreal.

#14     Nov 5, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're way out on a limb in the Stupid Tree. Maybe wait to get some information before your knee-jerk-off reactions? And what's the spin? The source is clearly positing the possibility of a religious/Islamic motive.

#15     Nov 5, 2009

6. yeah they leave a REMOTE possibility that a guy named Nadal Malik Hassan MAY be muslim, but also make damn well sure to point out the fact that they are tryign to make sure he didnt just change his name to a muslim name right before he did this just for theatrics....

Officials says it was not clear what Hasan's religion was, but investigators are trying to determine if Hasan was his birth name or if he may have changed his name and converted to the Islamic faith at some point.

It is strange, as i cant remember a single case of a guy changing
    his name/religion right before committing a MASS murder, if you dont see hypocrisy in this you are stupider than your liberal ideology suggests.

#16     Nov 5, 2009
  7. I thought only savage barbarians and dictators use torture?

I thought USA is a shining light of democracy throughout the world, only seeking to liberate arabs?
    And that only "a few bad apples" cause problems?

Operation Enduring Freedom?

Cognative dissonance anyone?

#17     Nov 5, 2009
  8. Moot point- Sounds like the media were just confused at first, and these '2 other shooters' don't even exist.

I think Major Muzzie, M.D. did this on his own.

#18     Nov 5, 2009
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

Don't you have a hockey game to go too?

Eh?

#19     Nov 5, 2009
  10. Interestingly enough, Shep Smith is the only guy in the "media" to do some digging

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YGKC2c2l_sc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YGKC2c2l_sc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So the muzzie was targeting people he knew? Kinda interesting.

I wonder if he was targeting zionists in the Ft. Hood area?

Oh wait, we fund and fight their wars. There are no zionists in Ft Hood. They're all in DC lobbying for some foreign state that can not be named. Smart guys, why do the dieing when you can get schmucks to do that for you. What was I thinking.

#20     Nov 5, 2009