Fort Hood under attack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Minimum 3 shooters. One shooter could have been PTSD. Two shooters could have been couple guys gone bad. Three shooters leans towards organized attack.

2. I smell Islam!

3. aegis

aegis

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

4. I wonder how soon before some MSM outlet starts to theorize it as some right wing extremism!?

5. MSM already spinning stories. Anything but muzzie sympathizers. How do we know the shooters weren't muzzies, or sympathizers? We don't, but the MSM is already steering the conversation in any direction other than that.

Or just as possible, they were radical lefties.

Edit: One shooter named Malik Nadal Hasan. Well, well, well.

6. TGregg

TGregg

The religion of peace? Engaging in terrorism? Against the USA?

Surely thou jests.

7. TGregg

TGregg

Easy. If their religion is anything but moose limb, it'll be the headline. But if they do worship the barbaric, nepotistic pedophile then they won't mention it. At least, not in the first few paragraphs.

Additional telltale signs include:

Stories from friends/family of the "accused" saying how kind he is and how they don't believe he could do this

Information on the hardships soldiers suffer

Past stories where soldiers of religions other than the protected one go crazy

and

Additional cover stories that blame things other than the shooter and his religion

8. Based on the most recent news we can safely assume they were at a minimum, muzzie sympathizers, if not full fledged Islamic terrorists that inflitrated the Army. We can also give a more accurate statement than 12 dead. They are now KIA! Big difference. We have been hit.
    It appears that 9 months, 17 days in to the Obama presidency we have once again been attacked.

9. Got to love The Obama spin machine, these 2 paragraphs LITERALLY follow each other.

MSNBC reported at 4:30 p.m. that the shooter was identified as Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan, age 39.

A senior administration official told NBC News analyst Roger Cressey the shootings could have been a criminal matter rather than a terrorism-related attack and that there was no intelligence to suggest a plot against Fort Hood, according to MSNBC.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/art...05016/Fort+Hood+shooter+identified+in+reports

No intelligence to suggest an attack against Fort Hood huh? More like "no intelligence from our reporting staff." Do these morons really think it was a muslim and two whiteboys who did this with him? WTF do they consider an attack? Do they think three people just decided to start randomly shooting people, and 1 happens to be a muslim? I wonder when they start saying that this was clearly 3 right wing millitants.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Uhh, maybe read your own snip?? They said "plot", not "attack".

#10     Nov 5, 2009