Fort Hood shooting smells like a hidden agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Do you finally get it, we are being played like fools?

Pushed into WW3 for their benefit?

And you let this guy lead your country?

Americans must learn to stand up to these oil warlord brutal dictators like Cheney, stop appeasing them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7119752/

Halliburton operates in Iran despite sanctions
    How do U.S. contractors legally do business there?

U.S. businesses find work in Iran
    March 7: U.S. companies have been banned from doing business with Iran, but Halliburton and other American companies continue to work inside the country. How? NBC's Lisa Myers examines.

Lisa Myers
    Senior investigative correspondent

By Lisa Myers & the NBC investigative unit
    updated 12:24 a.m. ET, Tues., March. 8, 2005
    It's just another Halliburton oil and gas operation. The company name is emblazoned everywhere: On trucks, equipment, large storage silos and workers' uniforms.

But this isn't Texas. It's Iran. U.S. companies aren't supposed to do business here.

#11     Nov 8, 2009
  2. aegis

aegis

Moonbat!

It's clear that they hate us because of our freedom! This guy obviously acted alone.

j/k

Toronto, I believe you're 100% correct. The information released by the government whenever an incident like this occurs always reeks of the same shit. It's almost as if they have an automatic propaganda generator. Just plug in some different names, different setting, but the plot generally doesn't change very much.

I strongly suggest that you leave America if you haven't already. And if you're in Toronto, you're not far enough away.

#12     Nov 8, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And this thread...well...it just smells.

#13     Nov 8, 2009
  4. I have a question!

What was a civillian cop doing at Fort Hood?

We are told that a CIVILLIAN cop shot the "lone gunman" on the military base.

The same guy who, supposedly acting alone, fired up to 100 accurate shots from ...a few handguns?

Tell me, do civillian cops spend much time on military bases? Can anyone comment upon this ?

Does this make sense?

#14     Nov 8, 2009
  5. What was a civillian cop doing at Fort Hood?

We are told that a CIVILLIAN cop shot the "lone gunman" on the military base.

------------------------

This I don't understand, but I'm sure there is a logical explaination.

I suppose the new PC Army protocol is to call 911.

#15     Nov 8, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Toronto, you're a moron, just a plain ol brainwashed primitive religious moron.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/fort-hood-hero-sgt-kimberly-munleys-asked-died/story?id=9022438

Some military bases hire civilians because they are cheaper, I have seen it myself.

#16     Nov 8, 2009
  7. Obama is getting ready to send troops into afghanistan. Afghanistan war is rapidly losing popularity, especially among the democrats.

No matter what anyone says, joe sixpack perceives "war on terror" as war against ragheads.

If there is a hidden agenda, it is to prepare the public for the escalation of afghanistan war.

What I don't get is how was he able to carry 2 weapons not issued by the US army through the checkpoint. Why would a psychiatrist carry weapons onto a US military base?

#17     Nov 9, 2009
  8. ==============
    T Trader.
    Well it is strange in this sense -most muslim Koran ''believers'' use bombs, its a more reliable way ,than to commit ''suicide by cop'':cool: Strange some still pretend Islam is a ''religion of peace''

Elite rich sacrificed ??? Since President Ronald Reagan, US armed forces are all[all] volunteer.:D Civilians are commonly used also.

Was strange, the speed @ which the FBI said'' not terrorrist related''. But they may be right. Sounds more like a muslin honor killing, where targets are carefully selected, rather than a typical terrorist sucicide bomber.

The VA Tek is a strange connection, !;
    but since they hate/outlaws guns on that campus, perfect place for a Muslim gun killer.

I do not think all muslims are bad. One is on the staff of Liberty[Christian ]college, VA. But he believes[ old english meaning lives by ]the Judeo Christian Bible.
    ==========================================

Typical fanatical muslim/Ft Hood,;
    lies like a Persian rug ,he checked ''no religion '' on Army records to camo/hide his muslim fanatical beliefs.

#18     Nov 9, 2009
  9. Army base called 911 as they had no weaponsor ammo . Ammo and weapons are issued only to muslims so they don't feel left out.
    Seriously, someone called 911 so lady cop arrived and bravely entered into OK corral type shoot fest with the gunman.

#19     Nov 9, 2009
  10. The lady cop was shot three times from two guns used by fu....g arab during a gunfire exchange and kept firing hittin the f...g arab four times ,so she is officialy one tough dude.
    This shows you how messed up the US military is . No effective armed security on military base full of weapons and ammo. Unreal. And we wonder why they can't find Osama .

#20     Nov 9, 2009