Forming a Prop Firm for oversea traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by viettrader, Jun 14, 2011.

  1. Does anybody know the requirements and steps to form a Prop Firm for oversea traders? Thank you
  2. all you have to do is open a brokerage account. your margins are restricted to the 4:1 on retail accounts for overseas. You can't get prop margins unless you do u4/fingerprints and register with a broker-dealer. Either way, you will be subject to US tax rates considering you are trading US securities ;-)