Former VP Cheney hospitalized, resting comfortably

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SideShowBob, Feb 22, 2010.

1. You should be waterboarded then shot in the face with Cheney's shotgun :D :D :D

#11     Feb 24, 2010
  2. What's that his fifth heart attack? Almost as many as the number of Vietnam deferments he had.

:D

#12     Feb 24, 2010
  3. tortoise

tortoise

I knew Cheney when he was Republican whip (#2) in the House. Back then, he was a really decent guy. We all knew his wife was nuts, but Cheney himself was decency and reason personified.

I was just a kid (barely out of college) at the time, but I don't think I read him wrong.

The Jekyll-to-Hyde transformation is something I will never understand.

#13     Feb 24, 2010
  4. Now you made his "People to Shoot in the Face" list as well.

#14     Feb 24, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, I did still have one open slot on my ignore list so I was just stopping by to collect an appropriate nick. I didn't have to look too far down the thread. :D

#15     Feb 24, 2010
  6. Illum

Illum

I didn't realize cold black hearts were so fragile.

#16     Feb 24, 2010
  7. It's just a matter of time. Your messiah won't survive the year with that ticker. I'll have to visit Arlington to dance on his grave.

Strike the Arlington comment. Cheney didn't serve and didn't make President. He was complicit in sending plenty to Arlington, however. Error on my part, my apologies.

Now, how many confirmed shotgunnings has he committed? Not just head-shots, but torso as well.

#17     Mar 1, 2010