Former US State Governor Questions 9/11 Official Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5Pillars, Apr 3, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

You are full of shit.

Over 200 PHD's and Post-grad's question the official account

http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html

Nearly 400 Engineers and Architects question the official account:

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

What makes YOU more qualified than those Post-Docs and certified Engineers
    to summarily dismiss their conclusions?

Are YOU even a certified engineer? Do YOU even hold a post-graduate degree?

Or are you just some bootlicking undergrad that regurgitates status quo propaganda ad naseum?

#51     Apr 6, 2008
  2. 1000

I know them personally, how do you think I got to know all this stuff.

They come to you, they first play the "don't you feel let down" card.

Then they start giving you the "link" card, into the deep underworld of conspiracies, like it's some kind of James Bond movie.

did i say you all suck

BTW my IQ has been tested often, at the last check it was around 138 (lower average was 132). Genius status is 140. The reason for the not so Genius status was that I was unfamiliar with CST. The test still put me in the top 2.5% upper quartile of human intelligence.

but what to expect from a conspiracy theorist trying to dumb down the opposition, that is typical. And a nice easy target is of course the Bush administration.

#52     Apr 6, 2008
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Tell it to the ~400 Engineers and Architects who concluded the official account is full of shit.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

What makes you more qualified than these life-long Engineers to ignore their conclusions?

Do you have more experience then them?

Are YOU a certified Engineer?

#53     Apr 6, 2008
  4. 1000

This is the typical psychological profile of those nay-saying idiots.

They cannot take it when their theories get blown down. Because they are like a pack of cards.

so the best form of defence is attack

what do they do, try and discredit someone who has come up with the answer.

dumber part of dumb as i said previously, i read and learn. You got your answer for the implosion of the towers. Take it, digest it, (it may not be so easy), but it is a scientific answer.

Go get the links to the research yourself, I am not here to wipe your sorry ass for you.

BTW, being a PhD doesn't mean jack when it comes to IQ. Anyone can spend 3 years in a lab and get a PhD.

#54     Apr 6, 2008
  5. 1000

are you a certified wanker?

Those so called Engineers and Architects ought to do some work on stress analysis of structures and their components.

Their conclusions are probably baseless, because, they possibly don't even know about "Creep." And I can assure you that the Architects definately don't know a thing about it.

#55     Apr 6, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Know WHO personally? A couple profs at your local community college?

Pfft. And you took a good long look at all the evidence, thoughtfully analyzed and critiqued each point and arrived at the conclusion its just another "wild conspiracy theory".

Bullshit. You didn't even glance at a fraction of the evidence.

Btw, no gives a shit. Pulling the IQ card is as lame as it is irrelevant.

But if you insist, hundreds of PHD's and post-grads - that could wipe the floor with your puny 138 - have gone on record to state the official account is BOGUS.

Why not take it up with them, genius?

#56     Apr 6, 2008
  7. definitely* ummmm what is your IQ?

#57     Apr 6, 2008
  8. 1000

Look, you asked for my IQ, and you got it.

Now you cannot take it. May be it's a little hard for you to digest.

#58     Apr 6, 2008
  9. 1000

BTW it's one of the most prestigious Institutes of Engineering in the World. So get bent.

(Local community colleges don't build big structures, they don't have the resources). So get bent again.

And as for those conspiracy theorists, they waste free air, and bandwidth.

Second, that IQ has been scientifically proven to be in the upper 2.5% quartile of human intelligence.

So get bent again, as I am possibly more intelligent then those puny assed PhD's of yours.

#59     Apr 6, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

"So-called" Engineers and Architects???

Most of those "so-called" engineers have post-grad degrees and *Decades* of field experience.

Where's YOUR degree, chump?

Best post ever.

Some schelping hobbyist presumes to school life-long Engineers on what they apparently "don't know".

I bet your mommas real proud of that mensa diploma hanging down in the basement ;)

#60     Apr 6, 2008