Former US State Governor Questions 9/11 Official Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5Pillars, Apr 3, 2008.

1. thats why nist and the official koolaid 9/11 ommission completely left your crap out of their reports.

#41     Apr 6, 2008
  2. you are obviously too smart for these threads. i should follow your lead.

#42     Apr 6, 2008
  3. 1000

That's because, like you now, people would have completely distrusted the government, had they come up with the explanation, instead of a scientist.

I suspect the rest of the scientists are too busy working out how to make building that are crash resistant, instead of being pre-occupied by a group of consiracy theorists.

After all you are consiracy theorists, why not drill holes into Sir Isaac Newton's work, why not pull Albert Einstein's pants down, yeah, if you think your so clever.

You only aim at the government, because that is a popularist thing to do to generate a following.

Go drink your Koolaid now.

#43     Apr 6, 2008
  4. 1000

Just FYI, this is not my crap. This is crap generated by the Structual Engineers who build these buildings.

The problems is who takes the blame.

Thanks to the US "lawyer get rich quick scheme," once the American people are given the cause of the problem, and the reason behind the catastrophe,

What then, who to sue now, where to get my compensation, because I am so dumb to earn from going to work!

So who takes the blame:

1. the inspectors (as in the case of the Minnasota bridge collapse, should they take the blame for knowing that the metal beams may have been exhibiting plastic behavior)
    2. the corrupt politicians
    3. the insurers (who knew that asbestos was used as insulation despite being proven to be cancerous)
    4. the law enforcement
    5. the owners of the towers
    6. the people who ran the buildings
    7. the woman who said not to evacuate the south tower, that could have saved 1500 lives
    8. the people who had chained shut the fire exits
    9. the engineers who built the towers in the first place

So who are you going to sue, who to blame?

#44     Apr 6, 2008
  5. i just want to know who wired bldg 7 for the demolition? please tell me that oh great one zero zero zero! LMAOOOOOOOOO

#45     Apr 6, 2008
  6. It is ALWAYS of the utmost RESPECT and HONOR to seek the TRUTH for all who died - 9/11 victims, soldiers, and all the innocent civilians who died abroad.

#46     Apr 6, 2008
  7. WRONG - we who see the obvious lies in the "official" 9/11 story are truly FREE THINKERS! We are not intellectually confined by what is preached as the only message. We are independent and of honest thought, with allegiance to no one but what we know is the truth - we do not proxy off to others our responsibility to be vigilant against those who are the actual "evil doers"!

#47     Apr 6, 2008
  8. 1000

Exactly, but conspiracy theories are not.

So you have the answer: "Creep of Metals."

From a scientist, not me, I only read and learn.

So the data is from people who build big structures. Go to the Structural Engineers Institute and get the full research links.

So when the buildings were build, no one ever thought they had to account for superheated beam structures from burning jet fuel. With added stress caused by the impact.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initially at the time of 9/11, guess what:

1. CNN wanted everyone to know about their ratings (what a bunch of assholes).
    2. Everyone knew it was a terror attack

so what changed?

Out comes this screwed up Frenchman with a book, saying it was a government job. So we know the French really love the US don't they. In fact it is the french agenda to bring the US down.

but the French know that there are a lot of dumb ass Americans, but don't we all!

Then there was this disillusioned American who started sending me e-mails about how the conspiracy theory worked.

Guess what, there are as many conspiracy theories about 9/11 as there are conspiracy theorists

The whole problem with these disillusioned idiots is that their theory is under the microscope and not holding up. Is it not? Because you got the Scientific Structural Construction answer now, which is mainstream science of building big structures by the people who build them (as opposed to the conspiracy theorists grabbing and straws here and there and holding onto one while it sticks, and when it doesn't, dreaming up another).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So initially the consipiracy was that the Air Force had ready prepared boeing jets, the same ones that were involved in 9/11, had retro-fitted them with side-winder missiles and air-to-air missiles, and got their pilots to fly the planes into the buildings, but before crashing into the buildings they let off the missles, and that explained the explosions, and it also explained the fact that that would have been enough to bring the towers down.

This was the Spanish version btw. It also explained the vortices generated by extreme stress of the jet that crashed into the south tower. Plus what a neat way to destroy the evidence. Yes we have American Air Force pilot martyrs ready to die for the Bush administration. What a load of wank.

So the same situation is occurring now with the conspiracy theorists. They then come up with a new conspiracy, once people have got tired of the original Spanish version, until the new theory doesn't hold up any more.

isn't that right

they then feel threatened and need to discredit what is going to undo all these years of wasted work, which would mean that their lives and time spent on the conspiracy theory was a complete waste of time.

#48     Apr 6, 2008
  9. 1000

Think about it. Why do you think that there is no scientist who is a conspiracy theorist.

The conspiracy theorist has a certain psycological profile. I know a few.

1. They don't have a very high IQ (sorry to say this).
    2. They don't know have to save their own asses (soory to say this too).
    3. They could be more successful if they kept their nose clean (sorry to say this also).
    4. They waste their time when they could be contributing more valuably to society (really sorry to say this as well).
    5. They waste other peoples time, as if we don't have things to do (really very sorry to say this).
    6. They cannot think critically (which explains their not so high IQ).
    7. They cannot take any position of responsibility, and when they do, they usually fuck up (really very very sorry to say this indeed).
    8. They could be making some cash for themselves in the time that they spend dreaming about what is (but what isn't really in their eyes), but that's only because they may have forgotten how to engage their brain (really very very sorry to say this really).

Nearly forgot
    9. They then ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with them, cut off all communications, and decide they are better off on the chill pill or the happy pill. And pretend they never grew up. Because now they have to explain why they are the way they are to all their friends and family. Then decide on the odd occasion to make a monkey's uncle out of themselves.

Am I right? yes

#49     Apr 6, 2008
    #50     Apr 6, 2008