Former US State Governor Questions 9/11 Official Story

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 5Pillars, Apr 3, 2008.

1. the penthouse went first.. but this is not the start of the count. when all four corners go.. start the clock and it is very close to freefall speed. watch the multiple views and count it yourself.

seriously... few intelligent people even bother to defend your argument anymore.. they know it is a loser's battle. thats why the 9/11 ommission chose not to even include it in their findings.

after the BBC's leaked video where they announced the collapse before it occured ... i just dont see how anyone can argue this point, its a done deal.

#21     Apr 6, 2008
  2. Correct - SEVERAL news media outlets said LIVE on 9/11 that building 7 had collapsed (prior to the actual demolition drop), so the "talking points" memo had gone out to more than just the BBC that day.

#22     Apr 6, 2008
  3. jane wasn't exactly happy to answer questions about her psychic abilities. LOL poor jane standley... being harrassed about her foreknowledge. let me go fake cry.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3B1dRN2xvg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3B1dRN2xvg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#23     Apr 6, 2008
  4. You're gonna have problems understanding my statement if you label news channels as right wing or left wing. I don't care if they are bottom wing, it's all about the money & paper trail. Popular Mechanics = mainstream media owned by a media conglomerate.

The irony is that you find the official explanation as credible and the "conspiracy theory" as ludicrous. Yet governments & the powers that be staging such events is a regular occurrence throughout human history and 3 buildings collapsing in a demolition manner from fire has never happened before.

#24     Apr 6, 2008
  5. Turok

Turok

Rat:
    >i just dont see how anyone can argue this point,
    >its a done deal.

I haven't seen a clip yet that even came *close* to free fall speed.

Until you can post one that is, it's just unsupported BS.

Y'all keep saying the same thing over and over and pretty soon you believe it.

JB

#25     Apr 6, 2008
  6. ok.. go watch it again and count. but you have to start when all four corners begin, not the penthouse. did you watch jane standley's amazing report about the demolition 23 minutes before they pulled the bldg. is she a witch or something? that is amazing.... maybe she is clairvoyant.

watch this one tupac:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml_n5gJgQ_U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ml_n5gJgQ_U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#26     Apr 6, 2008
  7. Turok

Turok

Rat:
    >but you have to start when all four corners begin,
    >not the penthouse.

Oh, I see ... I can't start counting when the building actually *starts* falling -- I have to wait a bit.

ROFLAO!!

JB

#27     Apr 6, 2008
  8. Turok

Turok

RAT NEWS FLASH!

"NEW CAR INSTANTLY ACCELERATES TO 100MPH!"

(please don't start counting when the light turns green -- wait a bit otherwise it turns out not to be true -- but is IS true as long as you wait).

JB

#28     Apr 6, 2008
  9. Turok

Turok

Rat to his competitors at the dragstrip:

"Dude, you can't leave when I leave -- you have to wait, otherwise it makes me look bad. WTF?"

JB

#29     Apr 6, 2008
  10. 1000

The reason for the WTC collapse is because of something known as "Creep of Metals."

Creep is divided into primary, secondary and tertiary. This is illustrated on a strain-time creep curve for a constant stress and constant temperature.

the key here is constant temperature

stress on metals in a building structure being consistent depending on its design

Creep is not to be confused with fatigue.

Fatigue is a process of crack initiation and crack growth under cyclic loading.

Tertiary creep occured and this resulted in the catestrophic failure of the structures.

Strain increases with increasing temperature and higher stress results in higher creep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creep is defined as the continued slow straining of a material under the influence of a constant applied loading action.

Strain e = f(s, t, T)

Under short term loading

Strain e = f(s, T)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The initial strain at t=0 corresponds to the initial elastic strain. Primary creep strain occurs over a short time, then there is secondary creep (or steady state creep), finally there is tertiary creep which occurs over a short period of time and is associated with catastrophic failure.

During steady state creep (secondary)

de/dt = K exp (-B/T) where de/dt increases with T

and

de/dt = Cs^n where de/dt increase with increased stress s

B, K and T and n are constants for a particular metal or alloy

so whats the big deal, and why the Towers imploded?

Creep strain becomes important when the operating temperature exceeds 0.3 to 0.4 Tm (Tm is the melting point in degrees Kelvin).

At room temperature Creep in Metals is not significant for construction metals (however it is a problem for aluminum and lead)

Typically,

The melting point of iron is 1807K and 0.33 Tm is 602K (one third of melting point). This is about 329 degrees centigrade.

it is belived that the length of time that the jet fuel was burning superheated the iron I beams to above 329 degrees centigrade.

That is what caused the implosion.

Creep in Concrete

Concrete, believe it or not, also exhibits Creep.

Because of the complex constitution, creep in concrete is influnced by a lot of things such as:

1. cement content
    2. water to cement ratio
    3. cement type
    4. environmental conditions such as humitity

As an aside

The Great Ship Titanic also suffered a similar fate where the metalic propeties of the rivets used to bolt the ships haul were not known.

The ice waters of the Atlantic caused the rivets to become brittle, because of the nature of the Iron Carbon Steel alloy used.

The theory here is that tough materials absorb a lot of energy, and low toughneess (brittle) materials absorb little energy.

At sufficiently low temperatures, steel exhibits brittle failure (low toughness), and behaves like glass.

conclusion

Education is the key.

And as the saying goes, "Empty heads are the root of all Evil," which is what all the conspiracy theories are all about (basically a load of hog wash).

#30     Apr 6, 2008