former Tuco traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ab443, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Daal

Daal

add the fact these commissions are like what 1% of tucos assets?everything sound like an excuse by a greedy man staring at a pot of gold. I'm constantly emailing this guy letting him know the fact that authorites are being informed, everybody needs to do the same, he will have to give in if we keep at it

#41     Apr 12, 2008
  2. briana

briana

What "authorities"? The judge who appointed him? The receiver doesn't care about threatening emails. He can't be sued. He's doing nothing illegal. Game over.

His assistant's finger is getting tired of hitting delete at the emails while the receiver is counting money.

#42     Apr 12, 2008
  3. Wez lub ridin onz ze baks ov des badz traaderz gringos!!!!!!!! Ole!!!!!! :D

#43     Apr 12, 2008
  4. this is great guys.... let us know how we can help you. if we galvanize support we can at the very least stop the theft of some of Tuco trader's assets/property.

please post contacts of who we should "politely" voice our concerns to. everyone please be very respectful in all communications, then come back here and update the rest of us.

all letters should be cc'd to the State AG's office and the California Bar.

[​IMG]

#44     Apr 12, 2008
  5. i don't know what all are crying about. most people had under 25k with tuco and got huge leverage and knew the risks. so what if you lost your 5-25k deposit. many traders got the use of 50-1 leverage with them for 1-5 years and good rates and made big $. think of your deposit as a franchise fee.so the ones who made millions take your money and go retail. the others that weren't as fortunate move on and get your series 7

#45     Apr 13, 2008
  6. monsterdork is real close to going on ignore for being an ignoramus.

#46     Apr 13, 2008
  7. everyones beat this subject to a pulp rat ass. it is what it is. everyone knew the risks with uninsured accounts. they get what what they get back and move on and open accounts with series 7 or retail. people with 5-10k should have never been in this game to begin with. my thoughts are unless you have 100-500k
    you're grossly udnercapitalized to trade for a living anyway. now rat ass go back to working at mcd and save your cash for about 10 years and come back to trading

#47     Apr 13, 2008
  8. uninsured accounts? ummm... sipc doesn't protect deposits that are stolen by the SEC and its appointed receiver. why do you enjoy traders losing their deposits so much? what is your angle? you work for a competing firm... how do you benefit from being such a prick?

#48     Apr 13, 2008
  9. zdreg

zdreg

stop whining.

#49     Apr 13, 2008
  10. oh yes... the SEC ruins an honest company and now the receiver milks trader's money and i am whining?

zdreg, please put me on ignore if you don't like the truth.

#50     Apr 13, 2008