former Tuco traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ab443, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Hey if you aint on the globalist "financial grid" you cant play - expect more to come. Their field or NONE, that is the new game in town. :mad:

#31     Apr 11, 2008
  2. You got it - easy summer gig hanging out on the Tuco case sucking off their (and your - former Tuco traders) dime. :D

#32     Apr 11, 2008
  3. probably takes his "team" out for margaritas on the Tuco deposits.

[​IMG]

#33     Apr 11, 2008
  4. Dude, I am hanging out at Halcyon Coffee/Bar/Lounge in Downtown Austin and I just spit my drink out laughing so damn hard - that was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

www.halcyonaustin.com

#34     Apr 11, 2008
  5. LMAO... sorry! :p

#35     Apr 11, 2008
  6. <i>"First, there are ongoing issues with the clearing firm, Penson Financial Services, that need to be resolved. Second, there are some concerns that the Tuco back office system has not been properly communicating with the software platforms. This issue is being investigated. Third, we are waiting on information from the broker-dealer GLB Trading regarding commissions owed to Tuco Trading.</i>

--->So if you were to <b>immediately</b> distribute 50% of the $9 mil in held funds to Tuco account holders in order for them to have a little something to work with in the meantime... <b>what could possibly happen</b> to make you regret such a decision later on?

"Ooops! I only left myself $4.5 mil cash in hand to pay Tuco's rent & phone expenses- turns out that wasn't quite enough... Damn, I really should have held on to more of it!" :confused:

#36     Apr 12, 2008

7. they have to make sure they have enough left over for everyone on the "team" to get the steak fajitas platter.

[​IMG]

#37     Apr 12, 2008
  8. bandit

bandit

For those waiting on the cash. By Wednesday this week there may be a "Break in the Case". New info, and the reciever may get a big stick up his AR#$. Stay tunned and keep your fingers crossed. Things just might go our way.

Bandit

#38     Apr 12, 2008
  9. slacker

slacker

I am not a Rand fanatic but the old girl did get a lot right....
    You cannot expect mercy or logic from the government but you may hope for neglect and that you never become the subject of their attention.
    What about the cure not being worse than the disease?

What about "We the people..."?

#39     Apr 12, 2008
  10. The receiver said one of the reasons for delay was that they were waiting for commissions due tuco from glb.

Wasn't part of this whole case that receiving commissions made this operation a de facto broker, which is at least part of what made this whole thing illegal?

Now they are waiting for the commissions due them? As an illegal broker?

#40     Apr 12, 2008