Former SAC Capital Employee Details Forced Oral Sex, Hormone Use, Sodomy, And Cross D

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by richardyu301, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

HAHA

2. Sadly left unsaid was whether or not deciding to give or not to give a blowjob was a profitable trade entry rule. Perhaps there is an idea here for Puretick.

3. Actually part of Geoff's employment contract is to spend at least two 1/2 hour sessions under Alex' desk during the trading session.

[​IMG]

4. they should have just made him post his trades on ET. I'm sure that would be more humiliating...

5. In truth, the photo of the alleged victim (though it sounds to me like he enjoyed it), looked like a pussy who deserved to be abused. It was, after all, an internship. We here in America understand how that works, from Congress to the White House. Just business as usual, the customary mentor-mentee relationship, as venerable as in the days of Socrates. Although I missed any reference to misuse of otherwise perfectly good cigars.

6. I almost suspect this is of competitive origin. He may be being compensated to make these absurd claims. It's just speculation, but it's what comes to mind.

7. I won't be working for SAC then!