Former Reagan Official: Bush May Stage False Flag Events To Reinstate Draft

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, Jul 17, 2007.

1. how can you delve into the "naked short" scandal, uncover crimes and complicity on a scale no one will believe on this board except me and still lap up the mainstream BS on Al Qaeda?

haven't you learned yet? my god man... put 2 and 2 together. do some research.... its the same dynamics at play. as they say out west , "Cowboy up."

#11     Jul 18, 2007
  2. "no conservative" counts him? you mean no neocon scum filthbag. where are you people getting your dumbed down news... oh wait.. i know.. Fox.. via rupert murdoch. war is good, peace is bad. freedom is tyranny, govt will protect you.. they are your friend.

has anyone seen the BBC piece where they announce the collapse of bldg 7 (20 minutes beforehand) while it stands right behind them.

people.. thats not a mistake. that means they did it. come on... being stupid isnt trendy anymore. stop eating "crap in a bowl" and asking for bigger spoons.

#12     Jul 18, 2007
  3. fhl

fhl

Go ahead and tell me of a conservative that counts him as a conservative.

After you draw your blank, who is it that will be exposed as being the pawn of the dumbed down news? Me or you.

#13     Jul 18, 2007
  4. see.... people actually think neocons are the real conservatives... google trotsky . thats who you are.

#14     Jul 18, 2007
  5. No.

Well there's no knowledge in the world so how could it increase. And knowledge is total, so it doesn't increase.

But I digress.

Will perceptions improve? Only for those who use it as an opportunity to forgive. I mean the type of forgiveness that blames no one, nor looks for self-blame.

What's called "life" will go on, only differently.

Companies will continue to do business, so the Dow will continue to rise, partly on the belief that a bomb resolved a problem.

There will never be peace in the world so long as the problem is not looked at and resolved where it starts.

Jesus

#15     Jul 18, 2007
  6. fhl

fhl

Like I thought. After accusing me in so many words of not knowing that Roberts was a conservative, you were unable to produce a single conservative that would claim him. I guess the whole world is stupid but you, right? lol

#16     Jul 18, 2007
  7. tell me one thing he says that isnt conservative?? argue the points. do you know what a fkn neocon is? did you look up trotsky??? my god man.. i went easy on you.

citing a neocon that thinks he is a real conservative proves nothing. how fkn stupid can you be.. wake up. wipe that smirk off your face till you do some research you ignorant donkey.

name one true conservative??? bush? sean hannity??? limbaugh??? oreilly???? glenn beck???? arlen specter??? please help me here.... all i can find are neocons that have about as much sense as a mud fence in Seattle. they are traitors against their people..... and if you support them you are too.

#17     Jul 18, 2007
  8. That's quite an interesting little retrospective. Nice, easily digestible bite-sized portions.

#18     Jul 18, 2007
  9. Excellent you tube offering. The blatancy of the deception, and their own self-deception, still amazes me. This is quite a feat, since I do research for groups of traders.

I am afraid more of the administration's likelihood of diving into Iran and or Syria to cover up, or in some way, distract the U.S. from their mistakes in IRAQ, than I am of another criminal act by terrorists.

I would like to see a partisan from the other side of the aisle submit something similar to promote their views, based on real footage. I would love to see something actually fair and balanced, doubtful I'm sure.

c

#19     Jul 18, 2007
  10. Would someone mind posting the direct youtube link to the video? When I searched there were way too many to go through.

c

#20     Jul 19, 2007