Former Prosecutor's Book Accuses Bush of Murder

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Cunningham got $2 mill, Diane Feinstein and husband get hundreds of millions. Of course, you think John "Col. Earmarks" Murtha is a great statesman.

PS. Why do democrats continue to protect Rep. Jefferson, the guy with the cash bribes in his freezer?
    Did he use some of that dough to buy a preemptive pardon from Obama?

#11     Jul 8, 2008
  2. Why do you continue to compare the wrongdoings of dems to your beloved repubs?

In what world does the wrong of the dems make the wrongs of the repubs right?

Oh yeah, in dittohead world...

#12     Jul 8, 2008
  3. I'm not sure if the amount of money involved is a fair argument for innocence or guilt. Why did no one continue the prosecution of Jefferson? Cunningham pretty much got caught with hand in cookie jar, and fessed up to it all.

With all the transparencey from the internet and all, one would think that Feistein would have been an easy target if there was some solid evidence. If she is guilty of wrong doing, then go after her, simple as that.

c

#13     Jul 8, 2008
  4. I'm afraid it's never that simple. The liberal media accept it as a fact that Cheney is hopelessly compromised because he was CEO of Halliburton before he ran for VP. There has never been a shred of evidence that he has done anything illegal or improper.

Here we have the example of Feinstein with an obvious conflict of interest that the media apparently considers it impolite to discuss or even point out. The American public, which has been indoctrinated to think of Cheney as a crook, is not even aware that Feinstein sits on the Committee that signs off on enormous contracts for her husband's company. I suppose she pretends to avoid any conflict by not voting on her husband's deals, but anyone who knows how congress works knows that is laughable. It's not an answer either to say the voters of her state knew about it and reelected her. That's no more an excuse than to say Duke Cunningham was reelected or William Jefferson was reelected.

#14     Jul 8, 2008
  5. I agree about the re-elected argument, and I guess we have those on both sides that can point a finger and say how in the heck did that person get reelected?

The media and the republicans chased after Clinton for nearly 8 years, from White Water through the impeachment hearings. And it was only the stupid monicagate that stuck. I honestly think his reputation was hurt more by the impeachment proceedings than the sex scandal. Most Americans don't understand that being impeached does not equal guilt.

Cheney's people were actually tried and convicted, which doesn't necessarily mean that Cheney was guilty of anything, I grant you that, but it's still something worth noting.

Personally I hate the media attacks, and both sides have gotten their share, some valid, many without merit.

I am a fan of fair and balanced, but I don't see it much. Bill O' uses the slogan, but he's no better or worse than CNN or even CNBC.

Somehow we'll all survive this mess.

c

#15     Jul 8, 2008
  6. There's more evidence that Bill Clinton is guilty of rape than Bush of murder. Juanita Broderick has personally stated that Clinton raped her.

Name one person that was murdered who has come forward and said Bush did it.

:p

#16     Jul 8, 2008
  7. jem

jem

aaa - I am not trying to pick fights with you because I usually agree with you.

Somehow HAL gets all sorts of no bid contracts.

The appearance of impropriety alone should have prevented huge no bid contracts going to the V.P.s former company.

Same goes Feinstein and her crooked deals.

It is all complete breakdown our representative gov't and rather than picking sides we need to start focusing on reform.

We need our politicians to be corrupted by power not campaign contributions and being reelected by people pointing out their voting records. Not by buying t.v. commericials.

We know they are all crooks but we have to make them our crooks once again. Right now they are getting bought out too easily. It has to be stopped soon.

#17     Jul 8, 2008